• Published 16th Dec 2013
  • 14,148 Views, 1,374 Comments

Responses To A Disgruntled Friendship Student - keaton-furman-prower



Princess Celestia sends Twilight Sparkle to Ponyville to learn about friendship. This is going to be fun!

  • ...
72
 1,374
 14,148

PreviousChapters Next
Castle Sweet Castle

Author's Note:

Original Letter Here.

Dear Council of Friendship:

While watching your town, I have noticed a few strange occurrences throughout your little hellhole.

First off, Twilight seems to have deluded herself into thinking that she can join the Wonderbolts. Why else would she race Rainbow Dash 100 times? Did she make a bet with her in order to have her as a permanent sex slave? Well, I suppose it makes sense. Dash is quite a stunning pegasus specimen.

Second, she’s dug up a whole lot of graves over at Sweet Apple Acres. I mean, I know that there are plenty of ponies she wants to murder, but she ought to know that there are laws against burying ponies under our crops. They could rot and spread diseases to everypony that comes in contact with them.

Then there’s her spending an entire afternoon rearranging a single gem drawer. And her spending all night trying to find the perfect pancake recipe. And all the time she spent giving free baths for animals. That last one in particular boggles my mind the most; why would Twilight, smug princess extraordinaire, be so willing to get dirty with a bunch of animals?

So, it turns out she doesn’t like the castle. Big whoop, I don’t like her having a castle, and I’m not whining about it. Of course, I’m not sure why she even dislikes it. It’s a huge crystal castle shaped like a tree that practically screams “Look at me!” What more can Princess Twilight Sparkle want?

Oh, wait. I know. She wants Flash Sentry in her bed. Well, too bad, I’m keeping him in my fun-geon!

But why exactly would you want to help her? Are you hoping to make it look incredibly ugly so she hates it as much as everypony else? Or are you trying to hide weapons that will activate with no warning and kill her?

Well, that seems to be what Pinkie Pie wants, at least. Of course, there’s no way her confetti cannons will ever kill Twilight, unless they happen to be poison confetti cannons or something.

In any case, I must congratulate you for your complete lack of planning when it comes to house designs! You know how much easier it would have been to give each pony a single area to decorate? Rarity does the dining room and other formal areas, Applejack does the kitchen and other designated slave areas, Rainbow Dash does gym and other sports-related areas (If there isn’t one… uh… the library, I guess?), Fluttershy makes the bedroom look inviting (but not in a way that would attract any of Twilight’s potential suitors), and Pinkie… does whatever it is that she does.

Do you see how many headaches you could have saved yourselves?

But I digress. Your tree corpse chandelier was a stroke of genius. Now Twilight will never be able to enter that place without being mooned by the rotting corpse of the place she despised the most.

Sincerely, Princess Celestia.


“What is that?!”

Twilight’s eyes twitched at the sight of the chandelier hanging from the ceiling. It seemed to be made out of some sort of wood, from which several small gems were hanged.

However, what really shocked her was what was contained within those gems.

“Like it?” said Rarity.

“We made it from all the happy memories of your beloved Ponyville,” said Rainbow, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

“Like, remember when you first came here and you ate that delicious hot sauce cupcake?” said Pinkie.

“Or that one time you got turned into a statue by a cockatrice?” said Fluttershy.

“It also has that one time when the story about ya being a huge bitch got published in the Foal Free Press,” said Applejack.

“And did we mention that one time you spent a whole day chasing Celestia’s chicken, only to find out it had been trolling you the whole time?” said Rarity.

“Oh, and let’s not forget the time when I got to be part of a huge multi-Pinkie orgy and you weren’t invited,” said Rainbow.

“The point is, sugarcube,” said Applejack, “that this here chandelier will always be here to remind you just how much you hate Ponyville. And, just to hammer that point in like a nail in a barn, the whole thing is made with the roots of the Golden Oak library.”

“So you’ll always have a big tree zombie hanging out with you!” said Pinkie. “Get it? Hanging out!”

Twilight could barely hear the other ponies, however. The sheer anger she felt at seeing the atrocious thing was blurring everything else.

“This… thing has got to go NOW!!!”

In her anger, she blasted the tree with a huge amount of fire magic. However, to her shock, the tree chandelier was still perfectly intact.

“Oh, yes,” said Fluttershy. “Also, the whole Chandelier has been treated with a special magic-proof spray to prevent anypony from damaging it or taking it out. We thought you’d… need the precautions.”

Twilight screamed in rage and pointed her horn at her friends. However, at that moment, the confetti cannons went off, covering her from head to toe. As she shook it off, she once more tried to shoot her friends. When she tried, though, she found that her horn had become floppy.

“Oh, I forgot to mention,” said Pinkie. “I laced the confetti with a special Poison Joke-derived ointment which only works on alicorns. It basically neutralizes their magic and prevents them from using their magic to kill other ponies.”

“Wow, that was brilliant, Pinkie!” said Rainbow.

“You want brilliant?!” yelled Twilight. “How about I use all your skulls as lamps?! That’ll make this castle feel like a home!!!

The other ponies ran away laughing as Twilight chased after them screaming bloody murder.

PreviousChapters Next