• Published 16th Dec 2013
  • 14,167 Views, 1,374 Comments

Responses To A Disgruntled Friendship Student - keaton-furman-prower



Princess Celestia sends Twilight Sparkle to Ponyville to learn about friendship. This is going to be fun!

  • ...
72
 1,374
 14,167

PreviousChapters Next
It Ain't Easy Being Breezies

Author's Note:

Original chapter here.

Dear Fax Machine:

Forgoing dragon-type attacks and attacking us with leaves? Well played. But you know well that, as fairies, we are still super-effective against you. And we know where you live.

Sweet dreams!

Love, Seabreeze and co.


Dear Rainbow Dash:

You wanna be a griffon? Yeah, no. You're lame-o regardless of what species you are. I mean, unless you vowed never to associate with any of those dweebs ever again and stay with me forever. Even then it would be kind of iffy, but I might be able to forgive that.

Your un-friend, Gilda.


Dear Fluttershy:

So this is what you left me for when I was ill? A bunch of fairy ponies? I was sick and you left me for fairy ponies?!

Ah well, I've learned that you can't really expect much from your so-called “friends.” Seriously, I try to have an adventure with Twily and Candy and what do I get? Even more sickness! Really, I wish Tirek were here. He'd probably know how to have fun!

But enough about me. Let's talk about those breezies. As much as I hate to disagree with princess star-butt, she has a point. Those things are pathetic! They can only fly if the breeze is extremely gentle, they can get knocked over by a simple leaf, they spend their time mooching off anypony kind enough to take them in, and they have the most outrageously flamboyant hairdos ever! Why have they not gone the way of the proto-dragons? I mean, even if their extinction was Celestia's doing, why can't she do the same for the breezies? Why can't anypony put them out of their little fairy misery?

And after all your hard work in getting them back home safe and sound, all they give you is a flower. A fucking flower! Talk about cheap! I mean, it's a nice flower, but couldn't they have given you something more valuable? They're bound to have useful things, like gold, or breezie world seeds, or maybe a key!

Of course, you probably couldn't have found anything that a key could be used to open, right?

...Right?

Your rambling friend, Discord.

PreviousChapters Next