• Published 16th Dec 2013
  • 14,151 Views, 1,374 Comments

Responses To A Disgruntled Friendship Student - keaton-furman-prower



Princess Celestia sends Twilight Sparkle to Ponyville to learn about friendship. This is going to be fun!

  • ...
72
 1,374
 14,151

PreviousChapters Next
Hiatus Bonus Chapter: Conspiracy Theory

Author's Note:

Original Chapter Here.

Dear Sun-butt:

Next time Moon-butt goes on an “extended vacation,” why not hire someone to replace her? Why, I know of a certain Draconequus who would be more than willing to dress up like an alicorn for 1000 years!

Sincerely, Mr. Q, who is totally not Discord, and totally not planning on retaking the throne.


Dear Discord:

There are more than enough alicorns in Equestria to fulfill any duties Luna leaves behind if she decides to slack off again. Furthermore, Draconequuses (Draconequui?) are barred from holding office. And finally, I am currently trying to find ways to reduce the number of Alicorns in the country, rather than increase it. If Luna wants to waste years playing her games and neglecting her subjects, let her.

Sincerely, Princess Celestia.

P.S.: Next time you try to masquerade as somepony else, don’t call me “Sun-Butt.”


Dear Twilight Sparkle:

We believe you, and we also know that Celestia and Luna are planning to brainwash us all into his mindless servants. We suggest you make a hat from aluminum foil in case an alien’s inclined to probe your butt or read your mind. It looks a bit peculiar, but we know that someday you’ll prove there’s a big conspiracy.

Sincerely, Cheese Sandwich and Pinkie Pie.


Dear NASA:

That’s one small step for ma- HOLY SHIT THERE ARE BRAIN-MELTING ALIEN PONIES ON THE MOON!!!

Sincerely, Neil Armstrong.


Dear Princess Luna:

Next time, please take your killer oven-robots with you when you leave.

Sincerely, Wallace and Gromit.

PreviousChapters Next