• Published 16th Dec 2013
  • 14,161 Views, 1,374 Comments

Responses To A Disgruntled Friendship Student - keaton-furman-prower



Princess Celestia sends Twilight Sparkle to Ponyville to learn about friendship. This is going to be fun!

  • ...
72
 1,374
 14,161

PreviousChapters Next
Dragonshy

Author's Note:

Original letter here.

Dear Twilight Sparkle:

How the hell did you manage to survive?!

I mean... I'm so glad you're back safe and sound! I knew I could count on you. Was there any ever doubt? Nope, none at all.

...Okay, I was honestly planning on nuking the entire mountain from orbit (It's the only way to be sure, you know). But then, I remembered that I just so happened to have a particularly unfaithful student who I could send off to her doom. Two birds killed with one stone! Easy!

But I'm confused as to why Rainbow would want to look fabulous if she's the element of honesty loyalty. Isn't Rarity the element of fabulosity? Of course, I might have gotten those elements mixed up at some point. It's confusing.

But what confuses me is that you actually wanted to bring Fluttershy along. Heck, even Pinkie Pie sort of made sense, with her desire to go jihad on the dragon. Yes, I know that she could have been sacrificed to the dragon if things got bad, but I'm certain that those inbred colts you mentioned in your last letter could have done the job quite well. And they wouldn't have been missed by the local fauna (although you could have made a bunny fire if that was the case). But then again, as the great and powerful former student that you are, I'm sure you had some good reasons for doing so.

And by now you ought to know that you don't get paid for this. It's just that, unlike the many fools who have tried and failed to overthrow me, you understand the price of not listening to my commands. Not to mention that, as a non-alicorn, you're not exactly capable of surviving on the moon. So next time you get crushed under an ABBA-lanche, remember what happens should you refuse.

But tell me, Twilight Sparkle: If you're so smart, then why were you the first to go in and meet the dragon? Didn't it ever occur to you that he might, I don't know, eat you? Not that I'm complaining, though; it's your funeral, not mine. Of course, maybe you just wanted it to put you out of your misery. That would have been great.

Of course, I thought that the dragon would snap eventually, and try to kill you. Believe me, I was very eager for this, but alas, it was not to be. I must find out what drugs Pinkie Pie has, however, as I've come to realize just what a powerful weapon something could be if it can turn a ferocious dragon into a pussy.

Your Faithful Tyrant ruler, Princess Celestia.

P.S.: I have no desire to see your ball, no matter how amazing it may be.

PreviousChapters Next