• Member Since 14th Dec, 2012
  • offline last seen May 22nd, 2016

Arkybrony


I'll erase it and rewrite it with nonsensical surrealism and an overwhelming sense of presence. I'm also on YouTube and Tumblr (same username).

I HAVE RELEASED AN UNFINISHED STORY

I recently began a story called hacker_in_equestria.txt, but never finished it, and it has become really irrelevant now, so I'm not gonna finish it. In the slight chance that somebody wants to read it, it's on DeviantArt RIGHT HERE, and it's at the bottom of this page in the "Works In Progress" section. The password is swordartonlineisawesome, which means that if you want to read it for some reason, but hate SAO, you'll have to type it anyway. That's all :)

Important Info About Me

I'm a Christian and am not ashamed of it. I will never post stuff that's NSFW
That's all.

Feb
10th
2016

Ponies and Politics: Who I Think They Would Vote For. Part 1 · 5:37am Feb 10th, 2016

I like politics. I like ponies. I've got nothing else to do right now and nobody reads my blog posts anyway, so... Why not?
(I'm going to try and keep my personal views out of it)

Applejack would vote for Ted Cruz

Read More

Report Arkybrony · 322 views · #Politics

"When" One Shot Series

Here's a list of the currently posted "When" one shots. Go read 'em.
1.When Pinkie Pie Actually Took Her Medicine (If you want to read this one, PM me. Certain circumstances have caused me to take it down.)
2.When Fluttershy Accidentally Killed Celestia
3.When Rainbow Dash Went To A Casino (and what happened because of it)
4.When Rarity Got Busted
5.When Twilight Sparkle Had A Strange Crossover Dream
6.When Applejack Helped Leonardo DiCaprio Win An Oscar
7.When The Mane 6................(THE FINALE! COMING SOON!)

Stuff About Yours Truly

So Fimfiction has the short bio thing at the top, but not an option for a full one. So here's my version of a full one.

My address is 12345, As If I'd Ever Actually Tell You Street, Somewhere, Arkansas, United States

Where I come from, about 70%-80% of people speak in the same accent as Applejack and the rest of her wondrous family. I'm in the 20%-30% that doesn't, but I'm not Northern. I guess I don't have too much of an accent.

I'm a football (American) fan. My favorite teams would be the Arkansas Razorbacks and the Dallas Cowboys :pinkiegasp: (you either love or hate the Cowboys, and I'm on the love side)

I'm a Republican with some Libertarian views, but I'm still pro-life. (not sure where I stand on the legality gay marriage though)

I'm straight and single, but not ready to mingle. Especially with strangers on the Internet that I probably will never meet. I still like all of you, but not in a "like like" way.

Most importantly, I'm a Christian. And unlike some so-called "Christians", I won't hate on anyone with conflicting beliefs.

That's all!

Most Important Stuff About Yours Truly

I believe in God the Father, Almighty
Maker of Heaven and Maker of Earth
And in Jesus Christ
His only begotten Son, our Lord
He was conceived by the Holy Spirit
Born of the virgin Mary
Suffered under Pontius Pilate
He was crucified and dead and buried
I believe that He who suffered
Was crucified, buried, and dead
He descended into hell and
On the third day, rose again
He ascended into Heaven where
He sits at God's mighty right hand
I believe that He's returning to
Judge the quick and the dead
Of the sons of men
I believe what I believe
It's what makes me what I am
I did not make it, no it is making me
It is the very truth of God and not
The invention of any man
-Rich Mullins, Creed

Latest Stories
15

Comments ( 44 )
  • Viewing 40 - 44 of 44

2064929 No. I live in Bryant. But hey! Another Arkansas Brony! Our numbers are growing...:trixieshiftright:

Hey man, do you live anywhere need Rogers or Bentonville, Arkansas? I live in Rogers.

2063217

although I unintentionally offended some peeps with a story one time, but that's the risk you take when writing comedy.

hehehehe, I thyink at least one of my stories offended people :P I still write for it though XD hahahaha!

i can't wait to hit One hundred, its going to be awesome saucy~ :D

2062601 I can assure you, I am not a jerk, although I unintentionally offended some peeps with a story one time, but that's the risk you take when writing comedy.
YOU CAN DO THIS! 100 IS JUST 1 AWAY! YOUR DREAMS WILL COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!!

  • Viewing 40 - 44 of 44
Login or register to comment
Join our Patreon to remove these adverts!