• Published 20th Nov 2019
  • 2,159 Views, 356 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence 2 (My Little Pony: Reign of the Goddess-Queens) - StormLuna



Everything has come full circle and now it is Twilight who sends her protege to Ponyville. Needless to say, Luster isn't one bit happy about it.

  • ...
34
 356
 2,159

PreviousChapters
Destinies Fulfilled and Threats (S3 E30)

Dear Mom,

Thank you so much! Our coronation was sweet and the bands you had perform made it feel like a kick ass rock concert, a rock concert like one from the human world we had to go to that one time. We know about the past coronations and we will say this, they sound lame and boring, especially when Twibitch had her first coronation. Oh well what matters now is that we have an equal say in governing this country.

Love,

Your Fellow Rulers and Daughters Goddess Queen Toolaroola and Goddess Queen Coconut Cream

P.S. Oh and if Twilight causes any problems, I am already coming up with plans on how to punish her. I won't reveal much right now but let's just say that she will be punished for hurting me in the past and fucking with the three of us, as will anyone who sides with her.

Toolaroola


Girls,

I am glad you liked your coronation and are joining me in co-ruling this country but Toola, please don't unilaterally punish Twilight if she causes problems. I think that it would be the best if the three of us did that together.

Love,

Mom


Cadence,

I am going to let you know that I still don't trust you and I likely never well. Let me warn you, if you so much as flirt with another pony I will be forced to crush you like the insignificant bug that you are. You may be a princess and the niece of Luna and Bitchlestia but that means nothing now. Starlight has ascended Coconut and I up to her level and now both of us have equal say in governing this country.

You may think that everypony trusts you now but do know this, I am far closer to Bright Beam than my sister is and all it would take is a little bit of persuasion on my part to turn her against you again! Hell, I could maybe convince her to make you want to sleep with the fishes again! Just be 100% loyal to my mom and all will be fine. Disloyalty however will lead to your downfall....a very painful and long drawn out death.

Still Distrusting You,

Goddess-Queen Toolaroola.

P.S. I will never see you as my mother, you are just as fake and false as Twibitch.


Toolaroola,

Look, what do I have to do to finally earn your trust? I have a feeling that for me to be off of your list of targets I would have to say no at the altar. That is something I will not do because I love your mom and she loves me more than life itself! Make all the threats you want but you'll never be able to dispose of me because I will always be loyal to Starlight!

Your Future Mom,

Cadence


Cadence,

I want you to know that while I will still have trouble trusting you, I will see you as my mom once you and my mom are married. I know that Toola has serious doubts about you, I have a feeling that you will be loyal to my mom. I do hope that we can grow as close as my mom and I have. Once you say "I do" at the altar, I will be the first one to welcome you to the family.

Your Future Daughter,

Coconut Cream


Coconut Cream,

I am glad to know that you will welcome me into the family. I understand your concerns in trusting me because of my past but don't worry, I love your mom and I will always be loyal to her. Anyway, I do look forward to us doing things together. We could do things like go out to lunch together, visit with the citizens of Canterlot together and anything else you want. See you soon!

Love,

Your Future Mom


Bright Beam,

I have noticed that you have become more trusting of Cadence of late and I want to know something, are you simply trying to put my mom at ease and for her to trust you more or is this truly legit? I hope you are simply pretending to trust her to make my mom happy because face it, Cadence is a slutty little thing who will never change. I do think the two of us need to have a meeting so I will know where you stand and what you will do if you was to catch that bitch flirting with another pony or cheating in one way or another. Anyway, let me know where you stand.

Signed,

Goddess-Queen Toolaroola


Toolaroola,

You should know that I am simply pretending to trust Cadence so that I can remain in Starlight's favor. I don't trust the bitch and I will wipe her out if she does anything to hurt Starlight's feelings. You don't have to worry about me trusting her or liking her. Congrats on the coronation, I look forward to working closely with you and with as close to Starlight as I am, I could perhaps help you get on the path to what I know you truly want....being Equestria's sole ruler!

Your Friend,

Bright Beam


Bright Beam,

That is fucking sweet, beyond sweet! Now I'm sure getting my mom to sacrifice a tiny bit of power and retire so she can be with Cadence forever will be easy. Getting Coconut to go along with my mom and give me sole power won't be easy but I think that with enough persuasion, I can be just like Celestia was for so long....Equestria's sole ruler!

Your Friend,

Toolaroola

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment