• Published 20th Nov 2019
  • 2,162 Views, 356 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence 2 (My Little Pony: Reign of the Goddess-Queens) - StormLuna



Everything has come full circle and now it is Twilight who sends her protege to Ponyville. Needless to say, Luster isn't one bit happy about it.

  • ...
34
 356
 2,162

PreviousChapters Next
Luster's First Map Mission (S1 E17)

Dear Twibitch,

Well that map of yours finally decided to send me on a mission, well me and Diamond Tiara. It sent us out to the badlands east of town because apparently there was something going on with the diamond dogs. What I would like to know is why would the map give a shit about such inferior creatures, creatures that would likely be best if we went out and euthanized?

Well the good thing was that it send me with Diamond Tiara. With Silver Spoon not going to be present, I immediately realized that this may give me the chance to initiate her and make her my first friend! Ok, back to the dumb dogs, well as it turned out two of them were fighting over a female diamond dog and who should get to mate with her. Seriously, now that map is sending ponies out on missions to handle the mating practices of inferior creatures? After that, I thought maybe this was just the map trolling me or seeing if we were up to handling animal mating practices.

Well in the end we told the female diamond dog to mate with the more muscular one because he likely has better genetics. Now you see, I did learn something up there in school! I learned that the most fit creatures should be the ones to pass on their genetics to offspring. Now yeah, the less fit diamond dog was unhappy but oh well, I pointed him out to a scrawny female diamond dog and they got it on so both of them got laid! That way they were all happy.

Now for the best part, on our way home Diamond Tiara and I began to talk about the whole experience and how romance between ponies may work. Well I swatted her flank and you're not going to believe this, she begged me to take her to my castle so we could talk further. Well I did just that and after some sweet talking and a bit of a seduction spell, I hauled her up to my sleeping chambers and initiated her! Damn you suck Twibitch. It took you over five years to finally get a friend and now Diamond Tiara and I have decided to be friends with benefits! She went on and on about how wonderful my horn feels in her and how I am a much better kisser than Silver Spoon!

So all I can say is ha-ha Twibitch! I have more acquaintances than you and I got a special friend much quicker than you. Just you wait, I'll likely ascend quicker and overthrow you and Starbitch within a couple years. I'm going to have to be sure and tell Starbitch's little protege about this because I know she will be so envious of me! She may have two special friends but unlike Diamond Tiara, they were basically forced by you two to put out AND Diamond Tiara is rich! Maybe she'll be my meal ticket to get out of having to do as you say!

Diamond Tiara's Bestie With Benefits,

Luster Dawn


Dear Luster,

Well first off, good job on completing that map mission even though it did involve lowly creatures that should not be reproducing at all. Well enough about the boring as hell part of this. I am shocked with what happened between you and Diamond Tiara. I am surprised that you two formed a special kind of bond but let me tell you what proves that you are still just as undesirable as ever, your use of a seduction spell.

I find it absolutely pathetic that you had to use a seduction spell on that little bitch just so she'll put out for you. Now I don't know how this spell worked but when it wears off and she kicks you to the curb, I will laugh. I'm pretty sure Silver Spoon will use their past and a bit of charm to make her forget all about you! Then you'll go right back to being the annoying bitch that Diamond will only want to have to put up with if it is necessary.

Oh and about you ascending quicker than me, not going to happen. If you honestly think that you'll ever be deserving of getting wings you are delusional. Now I have a feeling that my oh-so sexy sister is already planning that for Bright Beam and I think she is deserving of it already but you, NEVER! You're much closer to me biting your horn off, having it shoved up your filthy little ass and being turned to stone than anything else so just drop the ascension thing, ok bitch?

Surprised You Initiated Somepony,

Goddess-Queen Twilight Sparkle


Dear Luster,

Well let me start off by saying that I am not happy with your map. Do you know how disgusting it was to have to speak to those lowly diamond dogs and how gross the very thoughts of them mating is? Well at least this all over and done but now on to something more important.

I am so happy you grabbed my flank and convinced me to come with you to your castle. Your horn feels so good in me and the way you thrusted me made me feel like a queen. Now I know why unicorns have more fun, you have horns to give your partners pleasure with. I also love how you decided we should eat each other. I thought it would be totally gross but you taste so good and now all I can think about is your horn and how good you taste. The hell with Silver Spoon, you're the only one that is good enough for me now! I do hope we can have our trysts often, very often!

Your Bestie With Benefits,

Diamond Tiara


Dear Diamond Tiara,

I'm sorry about the map and the diamond dogs but that thing works in very annoying ways. I just hope the damn thing never makes us have to deal with Twibitch or Starbitch because both of them hate me and will likely hate you now too given what happened.

Now I will say this, your pussy is nice, tight, wet and hot so you can have as much of my horn as you want and you taste really good too. Hell I'm honestly thinking of perhaps moving you in with me because then we can have fun every single night and if neither one of us having anything to do, I can send Spike to go bug Sweetie Bitch and then we can lock ourselves in my chambers and we can make each other happy all day long!

Your New Lover,

Luster Dawn


Dear Bright Beam,

Guess what loser, you know how Starbitch basically made the spa sluts be your lovers? Well I got myself one without any royal intervention. You know the rich mare Diamond Tiara? Well we went on a map mission, bonded and then headed up to my chambers and had all sorts of fun. The spa twins may be your lovers but Diamond Tiara and I are actually friends! I was able to initiate her and now we are besties with benefits. I'll bet that you'll never get that with those slutty spa twins. All you'll get out of them is weekly bucking sessions, they'll never truly want you! Hell I can just imagine this, give it a couple weeks and Diamond Tiara and I will be marefriends! Now that will be fucking sweet!

Diamond Tiara's Lover,

Luster Dawn


Luster,

Look, I have much bigger things to worry about than you bucking one of the rich bitches. I have papers to grade and then I need to let the maids know that they'll have to take care of Shadow for a few days because I'm taking the students on a field trip to Las Pegasus....and knowing my luck, I'll win big again!

Ready to Win Big Again,

Bright Beam

PreviousChapters Next