• Published 20th Nov 2019
  • 2,156 Views, 356 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence 2 (My Little Pony: Reign of the Goddess-Queens) - StormLuna



Everything has come full circle and now it is Twilight who sends her protege to Ponyville. Needless to say, Luster isn't one bit happy about it.

  • ...
34
 356
 2,156

PreviousChapters Next
Special: Post-Confrontation Correspondence, Part 1: Celestia's Betrayal

Dear Mom,

I thought I'd write you and let you know that something has happened up here in Canterlot that is going to change things in Equestria dramatically. Well I told Twilight about my feelings and she belittled me, she told me that I was weak and pathetic. Well we got into a shouting match and then magic got involved. We were in the throne room and then Toolaroola came down to see what was going on and while I was over talking to her, Twilight struck her with her magic, broke a couple of her legs and knocked her out cold.

Good thing I know healing magic because I healed her and then after causing some damage to the palace, we took our battle outside and we wound up causing some damage to the buildings in the city, well mostly her since it was her magic that bounced off my protection shield. She then caught me off guard and shot me out of the sky. When I hit the ground, the girls came to check on me and then Twilight went on some rant about how had I never wanted commitment, none of this would have happened.

The little bitch then ripped open the very fabric of space and time and threw me and the girls in before sewing it up. It wouldn't take me long to free us though and when we got out, I saw that she had Twilight Velvet in her aura. While she was distracted threatening to "initiate her into her harem" I told the girls to go get Grogar's bell and the book. I told them to read up what they could and learn how to use it.

Twilight then began attacking and injuring random citizens in the city, citizens that I healed immediately afterwards. She then began to try and incinerate me with burning magic but she stopped when our daughters distracted her. When she went to attack them, Toolaroola used the bell on her and now she is a unicorn with no magic at all.

The girls and I had a talk and while we initially thought that throwing her in Tartarus would be a good idea, I came up with something much worse for her. Just to spite Twilight, I am going to ascend the rest of the gang and give her to Fluttershy as a present. I figured that being the slave of the one who owned her for so long would be much worse on her. After all, I am very pissed that she would injure Toola and then try to imprison the three of us in another dimension. I'd think she'd know she couldn't contain me but apparently not.

Now I have contacted Fluttershy and she will be coming up to claim her present and I have decided to allow her and Discord to get married solely to spite Twilight. I have also decided to ascend the rest of the gang as a reward for not killing Twilight while they had to put up with her non-stop bitching, whining and complaining about pretty much everything.

Oh and I will also be holding a special ceremony for my daughters since they did save Equestria from Twilight, and yes they will be getting their own stained glass window! Now don't worry, I know I can handle ruling this nation on my own and besides, I'm thinking of having Toola and Coconut share Twilight's magic AND I'm going to make them my royal advisors and then ultimately giving them a share of power here.

Now I would love it if you, dad and Aunt Luna would come up for the ceremony. You can come up for the ceremony where I give Twilight to Fluttershy too if you wish. If you choose to come, bring the girls something special because they pretty much saved Equestria from Twilight and one of her temper tantrums.

Love,

Starlight


Dear Starlight,

What the hell? You and Twilight got into a magic fight over this? I honestly wish I could say I was surprised but I figured that something like this would happen sooner or later. I knew that one of you would piss the other off, some sort of battle involving magic would ensue and one of you would wind up depowering the other and then one of you would take sole control of this country....and I figured that if this happened, that you'd be the one to take sole control.

I am not thrilled though that you would actually do to her what you're doing. She is my daughter and I do not want her being Fluttershy's slave and I want you to return her power to her. If you don't, I know I can get Thundercloud to come in and return you to what you were and then Twilight can fulfill the destiny I originally had set for her, ruling this nation on her own. Now before you go thinking that I won't do this, think again. I don't want one of my daughters being in that situation and I'll protect her using any means necessary.

I am also not happy that you are going to allow Fluttershy and Discord to get married as well. Hell maybe Twilight is right about you, maybe you are weak and pathetic. Maybe you still have way too much of your father in you and not nearly enough of me in you. I also do not want you to ascend her former friends either. Yes they managed to put up with Twilight without killing her but that doesn't warrant ascending them. We don't need Alicorns ultimately outnumbering the lesser races.

I will come up there but it will be just as much for your daughters' ceremony as it will be to make sure Twilight's birthright isn't stolen away from her by a power hungry sister. Yes I know what Twilight said and did was bad but I am a protective mother, protective of BOTH my daughters. Now I'm sure Firelight will probably side with you but I'm the one with the connections. Again, return your sister's magic or I'll send Thundercloud in to take care of the problem.

Protecting My Favorite,

Celestia


To My Traitor Mother,

What the buck? For so long you treated me like I was more valuable than gold and now all of a sudden that Twilight gets punished for a crime that is beyond horrible you are wanting to protect her? Did you not hear what I told you she did? Do you really think injuring Toola and then tearing open the fabric of space and time and then trying to imprison three ponies is ok? If that is the case, then everypony was wrong about you being a troll, they were right however about you being a bitch.

Fine, I will return Twilight's magic to her BUT I have learned something that I can do! I can absorb magic just like Tirek and if you send Thundercloud in, he'll have no more magic than Twilight has right now and I might even come after you. Nopony harms my daughters or supports those who harm them. Remember this mom, I'm infinitely powerful so I could do whatever the hell I want so be glad I've decided to give Twilight her bucking magic back.

Now I'm going to have to disappoint four ponies and give clemency to a pony who does not deserve it. Mark my words though, if she so much as raises a hoof or powers up her horn in anger at Toola or Coconut again, I'll not only absorb her magic but I'll do the same to Thundercloud and YOU. Long story short: Nopony fucks with me or my daughters from this point forward.

I will say this though, I feel betrayed by you. What the hell happened, has being out of power suddenly made you a softy? Has being out of power made you decide that leaders should be able to get away with things that are highly illegal? Whatever it is, I'm not a happy camper. Forget coming up for my daughters' ceremony, you're no longer welcome you bitchy tyrant.

Mad as Hell,

Goddess-Queen (and your Superior) Starlight Glimmer


To My Suddenly Bitchy Daughter,

Look, I simply want what is best for BOTH of my daughters, not just you. I will be damned if anything bad happens to Twilight. Hell maybe she was right about you, you are too reckless. Well I know I can't remove you from the throne personally but I can still make sure Twilight's destiny is not stolen by you.

Oh and I'm still coming to that ceremony to make sure Twilight does not suffer that kind of fate. It would not look good for those of our bloodline if one of us were reduced to being nothing more than a lowly slave to a little whore who should be in prison for hooking up with an inferior creature.

Upset,

Mom

PreviousChapters Next