• Published 20th Nov 2019
  • 2,162 Views, 356 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence 2 (My Little Pony: Reign of the Goddess-Queens) - StormLuna



Everything has come full circle and now it is Twilight who sends her protege to Ponyville. Needless to say, Luster isn't one bit happy about it.

  • ...
34
 356
 2,162

PreviousChapters Next
A Quick Dismissal (S3 E14)

Dear Stellar,

I don't know if you are doing this on purpose or not but your job performance has been sub-par since almost your first day. You have been slow in getting our meals to us in a timely manner. Hell the three of us have had to use our magic just to heat it up. You are as bad on that as Luster was when it came to timeliness back when my bitch sister and I still slept together and wanted breakfast in bed.

Also, that cake you prepared earlier in the day was dry. Toola, Coconut and I found it unacceptable. Cakes are supposed to be moist! I also don't like your attitude either. Your tone of voice has been disrespectful not only towards me but my daughters as well. Such things do not sit well with me and I am not going to put up with it any further. Hell you are even sub-par in the sack. I don't know what happened between when I went down to reconcile with my dad and now but you are no longer deserving of any GlimGlam. Effective immediately, you are fired.

Now I know I promised you fairly good pay but given your lousy performance doing your duties, forget it. It isn't even your payday yet and you didn't do nearly a good enough job to even deserve one. Now I have purchased you a train ticket up to the Crystal Empire so you can notify your son of your freedom. Now get your ass out of MY palace.

Firing You,

Goddess-Queen Starlight Glimmer

P.S. As you can easily tell, I reversed the growth spell since you are your normal size again. I also reversed the longevity spell too, you have no need to live for over three millennia since you won't be providing your services to me and my daughters anymore.


Queen Bitch,

Ha, suck it up bitch! I was being horrible on purpose. I knew that you and those daughters of yours have sky high expectations and I knew you did this to spite Sunburst. I figured that if I did a shitty job, you'd fire me and it looks like I was right! Have fun not having me around to wait on you anymore and it looks like you'll either have to just hoof yourself, go without or find some other random mare and force her into servitude.

I don't care about you reversing those spells. At least now I will be free and I'm sure since I'm Sunburst's mother, I'll be a part of the royal system up in the Crystal Empire so I won't have to worry about a thing. It is quite funny though, your whole plan to spite Sunburst failed in the end and your bitchy sister has something you don't, sex slaves!

Being Free,

Stellar Flare


TWO DAYS LATER

To the Worst Royal Pony Sister,

I am laughing my flank off right now! You thought you would have my mom as your slave forever but she outsmarted you. Yeah Starbitch, I know you think you're so smart and thought you'd have my mom forever just to spite me but she knew exactly how to get you to free her! So guess what, you don't get to rub it in my face that you own her after all. Here you thought you'd have this to spite me with for the rest of my life but you were wrong!

Laughing My Flank Off,

Sunburst


Sunbust, Sunshine or Whatever,

Well I do have standards and she did not meet them. She may have been good for a one time fling back in the day but when it comes right down to it, she is a failure....just like you! I should have known your mama would be a failure! Hell, that is probably why your father divorced her, because she simply wasn't good enough when it came to cooking, cleaning, bucking and everything else.

Signed,

Goddess-Queen Starlight Glimmer

P.S. Should you ever choose to contact me again (which I really hope you don't) you will be formal with me or I will use my most powerful magic on you, magic you won't survive.

PreviousChapters Next