• Published 20th Nov 2019
  • 2,154 Views, 356 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence 2 (My Little Pony: Reign of the Goddess-Queens) - StormLuna



Everything has come full circle and now it is Twilight who sends her protege to Ponyville. Needless to say, Luster isn't one bit happy about it.

  • ...
34
 356
 2,154

PreviousChapters Next
The Second Paternity Test (Live Action) (S1 E27)

Author's Note:

Unlike it was in "Unpleasant Correspondence," rather than merely being a special, this is an actual episode!

Any comments made by the audience will be surrounded by stars *comment*

Given that this episode will literally be a TV talk show, the format will mostly be back and forth dialogue.

For this chapter, profanity will be blacked out since this will be like a TV broadcast.

"Hello everypony, my name is Iron Will. As some ponies know, roughly thirty years ago we did a paternity test involving the status of who Flurry Heart's father is. At the time it turned out that Shining Armor was Flurry's father but Iron Will has received some inside information that may put that into question. Iron Will would like to introduce the one who gave him reason to have a second test done. Luster Dawn, Iron Will wants you out on stage, NOW!"

*clap, clap, clap*

Luster went out on stage and was immediately addressed, "Luster Dawn, from what you told Iron Will, you are the protege of Goddess-Queen Twilight Sparkle, correct?"

"Yes, I am the protege of Twilight."

"Now Iron Will wants to know, why is it that you think that Twilight may be the "father" of Flurry Heart?"

"Well I know a lot about my mentor's past. I know how she would engage in massive amounts of horn sex with who at the time was believed to be her sister-in-law. I've seen reruns of that episode and I always wondered about that first set of cards, I always wondered if those were the real cards."

"Well then, let's have Goddess-Queen Twilight come out on stage."

*CLAP, CLAP, CLAP*

Both Twilight and Starlight came out on stage with their wings around one another and holding hooves. Once they sat down, they gave one another a kiss before turning their attention to Iron Will.

"So Iron Will sees the rumors are true, you truly are the incest sisters."

"So what?" replied Twilight, "Now on to what we came here for, the true status of who Flurry's father is."

"Very well. Now your protege here contacted Iron Will and gave him reason to question the results of the first test. What are your thoughts on that?"

Twilight turned to Luster, "Look Luster, I know you likely did this so I'd like you as much as Starlight does Bright Beam but that ain't happening, ever." She then turned to Iron Will and continued, "Well I am happy that she did. I STILL want to know the truth about Flurry because I know the second set of cards you had were nothing more than a fucking lie."

"Iron Will understands that you are still upset over that but if you don't stop with the profanity, Iron Will be forced to have you removed from stage."

"Oh really? You think you can simply remove an infinitely powerful Alicorn from stage?"

"Very well but don't make it excessive. Now for what you're here for, do you still believe that Flurry Heart may be your daughter?"

"Of course I do, my little Cadence did get that tingling feeling one time I was ramming her with my horn."

"Well then, let's bring Cadence out on stage."

The crowd gasped in shock when they saw Cadence being led out on stage wearing a leash. Colgate and her friends walked out behind her with proud looks on their faces. Once they got sat down Iron Will asked,

"So it is true that you four own Cadence?"

"Yep, she is our property and extremely subservient in bed. At one time she was Twilight's little bitch but now she's our little

bitch!"

*BOO! Bitches, skanks, homewreckers!*

"Well then, Cadence, Iron Will wants to know, do you still think that Shining Armor is the father of Flurry Heart?"

"Well yeah, of course I do. At the time, there is no possible way that Twilight could have known fertility magic."

"That's a lie Cadi! You know I'd fuck you more than anypony else and I was more than smart enough to know magic that I could knock you up with!"

"Oh please. A "father" and his daughter always have a special bond and Flurry and Shining Armor had that exact kind of bond."

Iron Will figured it was time to bring the next guest out, "Now we shall speak with the one that has been deemed Flurry Heart's actual father."

*Crowd cheers and claps*

Shining Armor came out and was immediately addressed, "Shining Armor, Iron Will is very happy to have you on his show today."

"Well thank you."

"Iron Will knows a lot about what has happened. Iron Will knows that you and Twilight aren't even related thanks to Celestia."

"We aren't and I'm not happy with Celestia but for what I came on here for."

"Right. So at the time of Flurry's conception. You two were being assertive five nights a week."

"Yes, only on weekends....."

"On weekends Cadence was my ho! I owned her and had my horn in her almost all time time!"

*Boo, slut, skank, homewrecker*

The two Goddess-Queens gave the crowd a deep glare and unlike it was last time, they immediately quit with the name calling. Iron Will then announced, "Unlike it was last time, lets bring out the one in question. Let's welcome Princess Flurry Heart."

*crows cheers*

"Princess Flurry Heart, Iron Will is glad to have you here today."

"Yeah, I'm like happy to be here too."

"From what Iron Will understands, you and Twilight were very close when you were young."

"Yeah, we were totally close. She'd always like talk about how we were totally close when we spent time together."

"Now there is some speculation that Shining Armor may not be your father. There is speculation that Twilight might be your father."

*gasps* "Wait a minute, like how could she be my father? She is a mare."

"You see Flurry, I know advanced fertility magic and your mama was my ho every single weekend! I owned her Flurry, she was my little bitch!"

"Really? That is like, so totally cool! I so totally hope you're my father!"

"Really Flurry? You want Twily as your father instead of me?"

"Yeah cuz she'd always get me totally cool gifts!"

"Flurry, Iron Will is assuming that you are hoping that Twilight is your father?"

"Yeah cuz then we could like have even more fun together, y'know?"

"Now normally this would be when Iron Will would have the cards brought to him but there is one more pony we must bring out. Celestia, come on out."

*crowd claps*

"Celestia, while many ponies never knew this, you too were assertive with Cadence before Flurry's conception, correct?"

"Yes, that is correct. Despite her being my niece, we did engage in horn sex."

*GASP!*

"Princess Cadence, it that true? Did you and your aunt commit incest like the Royal Pony Sisters do?"

*hangs head in shame* "Yes Iron Will, we did."

"So Celestia, how often were the two of you assertive? How often did you give her horn sex?"

"Oh just a few times. We weren't assertive nearly as much as she and Twilight were but still."

"Did anything ever happen like any tingling?"

"Actually yes, Cadence said something about it tingling one time I was assertive with her."

"Cadence, is that true? Did it tingle with your aunt?"

"One time, yes it did."

As a pony was bringing the cards out, Iron Will said, "Well then, let's find out the results!" Turns to Shining Armor, "In the case of Flurry Heart, Shining Armor, you are NOT the father!"

Just like it was last time, Shining Armor buried his face in his hooves. Iron Will chuckled a bit as he turned to Twilight. He continued, "Goddess-Queen Twilight, in the case of Flurry Heart, you are NOT the father!"

"How the fuck could that be? She looks like a mix of the two of us and besides, I fucked the little love princess non-stop! She was my ho, I'd fuck her all the time! There is no way in Tartarus that she isn't mine!"

"Calm down Goddess-Queen Twilight. If you don't calm down, Iron Will will have to have you removed from the stage."

Twilight sighed in frustration as Iron Will turned to Celestia. He had a huge grin on his face as he read the results from the final card, "Celestia, in the case of Flurry Heart, you ARE the father!"

Everypony in the studio gasped in shock over the results. Celestia couldn't help but laugh hysterically, "I knew it Cadence, I knew it! I knew when you said it tingled that one time that I knocked you up!"

Nopony was particularly happy over Celestia's laughing but Flurry would be angry, "What, you're like my father?" She began to stomp her hooves and yell, "But I don't want you as my father cuz Twilight is like so much more fun, y'know?"

Given Flurry's age, the crowd began laughing over her tantrum. She began to fire bolts of energy at the crowd and Iron Will yelled, "Stop it! Somepony subdue her!"

Celestia grabbed her in her aura and pulled her towards her, "Flurry, you're coming with papa! There is no need for you to behave like this."

Flurry screamed, "But I don't want to come with you, I want to go with Twilight cuz she's like so totally fun!"

Twilight turned to Starlight and said, "Perhaps it is best that she isn't my daughter. She is a total ditz!"

Starlight replied, "I know. Toola and Coconut don't behave even remotely like that!"

Iron Will figured that enough was enough as Flurry continued to struggle in Celestia's hold, "Alright, let's clear the stage." As the stage was being cleared, Iron Will continued, "Up next, a paternity test will be taken to determine the father of a griffon! We'll be right back!"


Once they got back stage Cadence immediately ripped into Celestia, "Celestia, why the hell would you use fertility magic like that? Why would you violate my trust like that? It is bad enough I'm your niece but Flurry is the product of incest and that is probably why she's such a dtiz!"

"Hey, I'm not a ditz! Like I'm just unique, y'know? I'm totally cool cuz I'm not lame like everypony else."

Something then crossed the minds of Twilight and Starlight. Twilight said, "Well Flurry, instead of me being your Auntie Twily, I'm your big sister and so is Starlight!"

Flurry gagged, "Ewww, LAME! I just hope you two don't have any kids cuz I like don't want a daughter, another sister or whatever it would be."

Cadence snapped, "Flurry, that is no way to talk to your big sister....."

Cadence would be quieted when she would feel a yank on her leash. "Alright everypony," Colgate suggested, "let's get home. I don't know about you but I think we need to get home. Cadence has gone far too long without a horn in her."

Celestia grabbed Flurry and said, "And you young lady, I honestly don't think you are fit to rule with the way you are behaving. You're coming with me and when we get home, you're grounded!"

Flurry yelled, "You can't ground me! I'm like the dictator, I mean princess of the Crystal Empire!"

Twilight was sitting there and thought of a way to rectify something that she did wrong in the past. She stood tall, spread her wings and declared, "Well then I, Goddess-Queen Twilight Sparkle, do hereby strip Flurry Heart of her role as princess in the Crystal Empire and hereby name Shining Armor KING of the Crystal Empire!"

Everypony gasped in shock at her declaration. Shining gasped, "Really Twilight, you're going to make me king of the Crystal Empire since Celestia is taking Flurry?"

"Yep, I am." replied Twilight.

Starlight added, "Come with us to Canterlot and I'll turn you into an immortal Alicorn so the Empire won't have to worry about you passing."

Shining embraced the two and exclaimed, "Thank you Twily, thank you Starlight!" He paused a minute before continuing, "I mean thank you Goddess....."

Twilight interrupted, "You can still just call my Twily you know. We may not be related but I still think of you as a brother."

Starlight added, "And just call me Starlight. If Twilight still thinks of you as family, then so do I."

Shining replied, "Thanks you two. Well shall we get going?"

Starlight replied, "Yes, we shall."

The three left and Celestia was still struggling with Flurry. Cadence was not thrilled and ordered, "You let my daughter go!"

Celestia laughed, "I'm sorry Cadence but I think it would be best if she came with me. You are in no way, shape or form fit to have her and likely never will be. I also don't think she is psychologically fit to rule alongside my favorite daughters and I need to get her to stop being such a ditz! Maybe if I can fix her, she could at least be a princess alongside Starlight and Twilight's stepdaughters."

Flurry screamed, "I'm not fixed, I mean I'm like not broke!"

Celestia grabbed her in her aura and ordered, "Sorry Flurry but you are broke and you're coming with your father. I'm going to see to it that you aren't an embarrassment to the royal family."

Moondancer cast her gaze at Colgate and asked, "Well shall we? Shall we get home and punish our little slave?"

Colgate replied, "Yes, let's do it. I'm getting needy and a pink love canal is exactly what my horn needs!"

As everypony was leaving, they all had different feelings on what was going on. Shining Armor, despite learning that Flurry was not his daughter, was thrilled that he would be king and sole ruler of the Crystal Empire. For quite some time he hated Twilight and Starlight but now knew that Twilight did still see him as a brother and was righting a wrong from many years ago.

Cadence was very unhappy for various reasons. She was mad upon learning that not only was Shining Armor not the father of Flurry Heart but that her aunt was the one who provided the seed for her. She was also furious that Twilight would simply remove Flurry from the throne and replace her with Shining Armor solely because of how she behaved.

Flurry Heart too was angry that she would no longer be the princess in the Empire but was angrier because suddenly she had a "father" who was going to be a complete stick in the mud and try to change who she is.

Finally, Celestia was ecstatic that she was the "father" of Flurry Heart and given what she had become, she could now raise her to be right. As she and Flurry were headed to Silver Shoals, she knew that dealing with Luna's reaction to all this would be tough. She did know that with enough time of working on Flurry, that she could eventually become a princess up in Canterlot.

PreviousChapters Next