• Published 20th Nov 2019
  • 2,158 Views, 356 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence 2 (My Little Pony: Reign of the Goddess-Queens) - StormLuna



Everything has come full circle and now it is Twilight who sends her protege to Ponyville. Needless to say, Luster isn't one bit happy about it.

  • ...
34
 356
 2,158

PreviousChapters Next
Special: Dear Aunt Celestia

Dear Aunt Celestia,

I know you probably thought you'd never hear from me again but I just wanted to let you know how my life has changed for the better. Well I am finally free from being Colgate, Moondancer, Lemon Hearts and Twinkleshine's sex slave. When they finally turned me loose, they were very pissed but hey, they have those hunting licenses so they can go abduct some other poor mare to turn into their rape toy.

Now for how my life is now, it is so much better! I live with Twilight and Flurry and the sex we have is fantastic. Both of them are so gentle most of the time although Flurry does get rough every now and then. They'll even let me share my horn with them which is something Colgate and her bitch friends would never do. The only horns they ever received were one another's and that was only when they weren't making my life hell.

Not only do they provide me with so much pleasure but they'll also suck on my horn, let me suck on their horns and we'll even lay there, cuddle and kiss. It is the type of interactions that I always wished I could have had. I remember back before Twilight got big how rough she'd be with me, now she is gentle. I don't know if it is real or not but she almost acts like she is in love with me, romantic love. I know I don't dare mention it though after what happened between her and Starlight.

Now at first it seemed weird having sex with my daughter but she is sooooo good! I know I'm probably repeating myself but life is so much better now and I even get good meals now too! Colgate only fed me meager meals and she forced me to eat meat when she did let me eat but with Twilight, we'll all sit at the table for supper, have daffodil and daisy sandwiches with the occasional hay burger and drink cider. What I love most is how we'll just lay in bed, cuddle and kiss. Twilight and I did it all night long last night and Flurry and I did it a couple nights ago....and we do eat each other too, a lot. Colgate and her friends never did that with me, all they did was violently ram me with their horns. They never showed me any kind of affection, ever!

I have a feeling you may be behind this happening but I will say this, thank you so much! My life is so much better and I could live like this forever, having sensual and gentle sex with Twilight and my daughter. I know so many ponies frown upon incest but when it is all mares, it is so right!

Finally Happy,

Princess Cadence


Dear Cadence,

Well I am happy to know that your life has improved so much. Yeah Colgate and her friends don't exactly take good care of their slaves but it seems like you aren't even a slave to Twilight and Flurry. That does surprise me given how I thought they'd be. Flurry acted like she wanted to own you and I thought Twilight would be horribly rough with you, especially given how she always has called you a slutty little thing.

Now just enjoy all the sensual sexual moments you have with them and do not ever bring up any kind of commitment. The last thing I need to hear about is Twilight tearing open the fabric of space and time, throwing you in another dimension and then Starlight having to save you. Knowing her, she'd probably make you move to her side of the castle and make you do actual work if she had to do that. Yeah she likely wouldn't force you into any kind of sex since she is work and family first now but who knows, she'd likely make you her maid OR just to spite Twilight, she'd force you get back with Shining Armor and resume ruling with him up in the Crystal Empire.

Well you keep having fun with your daughter and Twilight. I know you're happier and I know Twilight and Flurry are really happy too.

Love,

Your Aunt Celestia

PreviousChapters Next