• Published 20th Nov 2019
  • 2,162 Views, 356 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence 2 (My Little Pony: Reign of the Goddess-Queens) - StormLuna



Everything has come full circle and now it is Twilight who sends her protege to Ponyville. Needless to say, Luster isn't one bit happy about it.

  • ...
34
 356
 2,162

PreviousChapters Next
Quarantined in Manehattan, Part 2 (S2 E14)

Dear Bright Beam,

Well my hot-to-trot sister has told me some things and given what has happened, I have some great news for you! In her less than infinite wisdom, Luster and Trixie decided to take a vacation to Maretonia solely because Luster was upset over what happened to her in the human world. Now as you know Luster is an ignorant moron and failed to pay attention to international news involving the Coltovirus running rampant over there.

Well when those two came back, they got quarantined in Manehattan and as it turned out, they had the disease and have both been hospitalized. With that worthless bitch Trixie, she has grown a penis and is currently in not so good shape and is in the hospital. When it comes to Luster, she has not only grown a penis but she is in the ICU and is on a ventilator. Twilight is not one bit pleased about this and because of her stupidity, the two of us have decided the following.

We have decided that you and your harem shall move into the castle immediately. Don't worry, we will send ponies down there to move your possessions to the castle and to move Luster's shit to that mansion you currently live in. Also, Spike will become your assistant and we'll find some other dragon to be Luster's, assuming the virus doesn't kill her. To top all that off, we have decided that you will do a far better job of raising Cozy Glow so IF you want us to, we will transfer parental rights of Cozy over to you.

Now we do hope that you'll enjoy your new living quarters. Now if you start to feel bad for Luster because of her losing the castle and her maybe going to die, don't. Don't look at it as us punishing Luster for being a moron, look at it as us rewarding you for doing such a good job running the school. You have a wonderful day my dear protege.

Giving You a Castle,

Starlight


Dear Starlight,

Now this is beyond fucking sweet! I never imagined that I'd get to live in the castle. Now before I continue on, I think it would be best if you allow Luster to continue to be Cozy's step-mother. Cozy loves her like she is her real mother and I think it would be best if we don't disrupt her life like that. Regarding Spike though, I think he would be a wonderful assistant. You know one time he was telling me about this fat, obnoxious jackass dragon that pretended to be his father named Sludge. You should find him and make him be Luster's protege, assuming she survives.

Now regarding Luster, good grief she is dumb! She and Trixie decide to go on a trip to a place that is a known hot-spot for the Coltovirus. I am however questioning why the fuck you two didn't close the borders the moment you heard about the Coltovirus because who knows how many ponies may have this disgusting disease in Equestria now. I just hope the hell that shit hasn't got to Ponyville because being stung to death by murder hornets would be preferable to ever getting this filthy disease and growing a dick and you know how scared I am of stinging insects.

Now I'm going to go get myself a face mask and a ton of sanitizer to protect myself in the event somepony around here might have it. Hell I might even have to either close the school temporarily because of this or at least quarantine everycreature just to keep everyone down here safe.

Happy But Pissed At the Same Time,

Bright Beam

P.S. I know Luster has that mirror in the castle. Could you do me a favor and get it the hell out of there? I am asking this because mirrors freak me out, especially magical ones that go to inferior worlds. It would be much appreciated if you did. Oh and one more thing, I am going to buy face masks for the students and plenty of hand sanitizer for the school in the event there may be asymptomatic individuals in town that the students may interact with.


Dear Bright Beam,

Ok, I get it, we had a terrible lapse of judgement involving the borders but we were dealing with the civil unrest that followed our making everypony's lives easier. I suppose sometimes even immortal, infinitely powerful goddesses can slip up once in a great while. Don't worry though, if anypony down there was to contract it, you especially, I will come down there and heal you.

Don't worry about the borders, we will issue an executive order closing the borders as soon as I finish this letter with you. Twilight and I will even delay our sisterly bonding because you are right, the borders must be closed.

Now regarding Cozy Glow, we will have Luster remain her step-mother but if Luster dies, would you be willing to be her step-mother because my oh-so-sexy sister and I really don't feel like raising a former villain and there is nopony else we would trust to raise her.

Knowing You're Right,

Goddess-Queen Starlight Glimmer

P.S. Don't worry abut having to buy the masks and sanitizer, we'll compensate you for the cost plus 10%, alright?


Dear Starlight,

Well good, I'm glad you're going to close our borders and regarding Cozy Glow, IF Luster dies, which I hope the hell she doesn't, I will adopt Cozy Glow. If that bitch survives though, I will foalsit Cozy when necessary but I sure the fuck won't adopt her because like I said, Cozy loves her.

Now hurry up and close the damn borders, ok? Even though you would heal me right away, I don't want a fucking nasty ass dick for even one second.

Wanting You to Close the Borders,

Bright Beam

P.S. Oh and thanks for going to compensate me. After all, this is YOUR fault and I shouldn't have to pay for your mistakes. Hell just make everypony's lives easier and fine Luster's parents over her stupidity.

PreviousChapters Next