• Published 20th Nov 2019
  • 2,156 Views, 356 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence 2 (My Little Pony: Reign of the Goddess-Queens) - StormLuna



Everything has come full circle and now it is Twilight who sends her protege to Ponyville. Needless to say, Luster isn't one bit happy about it.

  • ...
34
 356
 2,156

PreviousChapters Next
A Great and Powerful Return (S2 E7)

Dear Bitchlight Skankle,

Well something really good happened to me. Here recently there was this showpony named The Great and Powerful Trixie who was holding a show here in Ponyville. Normally I wouldn't be interested in shit like that but I decided to go to her show after Cozy brought up some things that really made me wonder about Starbitch's past. Anyway, ponies were booing her during her show and she was crying towards the end. Now you know normally I would laugh at a pony like that and call her a loser but something seemed odd about her so I went and consoled her after the show.

I truly felt for her. She had a checkered past and as we got to talking, I realized we had something in common. I realized that we have both been shit on by you. The longer we talked, the more the connection built between us until ultimately she invited me into her trailer to talk more and guess what, I made a marefriend! Yep, we made sweet, passionate raunchy love and now are marefriends!

After what had to be multiple hours of us exploring our bodies in the most erotic ways, we talked some more and when I brought up you and Starbitch, it was like something happened to her. You want to know what happened? Suddenly years and years of her past that she had simply lost came back to her and let me say this, both of you are beyond horrible. You are bad but Starbitch is far, far worse. I can not believe that she would do to Trixie what she did.

When she told me she remembered their loving relationship, her ascension and then how Starlight betrayed her in the worst ways possible because she put you, her sister, way ahead of her. She told me about the spell to return her to what she was prior to her ascension and she told me about the memory eradication spell. That is unforgivable in my eyes and for you to go along with it Twilight, that proves that all you cared about was power and sex WITH YOUR SISTER.

I know I can be a bitch but even I would never stoop that low. Anyway, whether you like it or not, I have moved Trixie in with me. Every night we sleep together and give each other horn sex. We have already begun to talk about much longer term things, things such as marriage. I know I have been miserable for quite some time but now, I am truly happy and my sweet Trixie is happier than ever. Oh I love her so much now, I can't imagine life without her.

Hoping to Marry Trixie,

Luster Dawn


Dear Lusting Cunt,

What the fuck did you call me? Look, I told you to start respecting me and maybe you might have a semi-promising future but obviously you don't want that. You wish to continue to suffer and that I can certainly arrange.

Now about why you wrote me, so Trixie comes into town, puts on a shitty show and you feel bad for her. What the hell has gotten into you? The Luster Dawn I know, the Luster Dawn i practically RAISED, is behaving like a pathetic little bitch. I will say this, you are already falling prey to the same bitch who stole my sister away from me at times. She was the one who prevented Starlight and I from bucking non-stop from the day she met her. Oh well, in the end I won, took Starlight for myself and left her hanging!

Now I am going to let you know this, I am very unhappy that you moved Trixie in with you and I will be even less pleased if you taking her out to eat for every meal along with Cozy and Spike causes you to run out of funds. Guess what, I'm not increasing the amount on that card just because of Trixie. If she makes it to where you can't feed Cozy and Spike normal sized meals, I'll take Trixie and throw her in Tartarus....hell I'll throw you both in Tartarus and give Cozy Glow the castle and just to spite you, I'll make her an Alicorn.

Now regarding this memory she claims to have gotten back, that is bullshit. Starlight would never do such a thing and I would never support something like that! We may be bitches but even we would never drop that low. She was a lying bitch from the day I first met her and she was especially horrible when she wooed Starlight into her bed.

Now I am going to admit, your sudden sappiness is absolutely disgusting. That is not how I raised you. I did not raise you to be an overly sentimental, loving little bitch. I also didn't raise you to fall in love with ponies that are unworthy of love, hell I didn't raise you to fall in love with anypony. Well I suppose I can tolerate you moving Trixie in with you but I do not want to hear about the shit you two do and as far as marriage goes, fuck that shit! I would NEVER approve a marriage license for you, especially one for you and Trixie. Now I must cut this short before I completely lose my appetite.

Upset You're In Love,

Goddess-Queen Twilight Sparkle


To an Incestuous, Back Stabbing Power Hungry Bitch,

Just so you know, that whole memory eradication spell that you and your family concocted is beyond horrible. Trixie remembers how you had your precious aunt put me into a deep slumber just so you could betray me by returning me to how she was before her ascension. You want to know something? Trixie was so happy that we would get married and would rule Equestria together and have a happy life together.

Instead of us being happily married forever, you stabbed The Great and Powerful Trixie in the back just so you could buck your sister all the time, your fraternal twin sister! Seriously, what kind of pony does things like that? Well Trixie will tell you exactly what kind of pony does that.

The only type of pony who would pull what you did is a power hungry, backstabbing, conniving, unloving bitch. Also, The Great and Powerful Trixie thinks that you and Twilight simply want to keep the leadership of Equestria in one sole bloodline. Trixie has a feeling that you two will likely use fertility spells to have foals so that when you decide to retire in the future, you can keep Equestrian leadership in the royal bloodline. Trixie knows royal families can be power hungry and not want to share but this is beyond horrible.

You have no idea how hurt The Great and Powerful Trixie was when Luster helped her remember everything. All those memories came flooding back and now Trixie can't help but wonder if you weren't playing her the whole time. Trixie knows how close you and Twilight were from the moment you reformed. To be honest, Trixie wouldn't be one bit surprised if you two knew you were sisters from the start and never told anypony!

Oh well, The Great and Powerful Trixie now has a true marefriend. She has a marefriend who will always love her and always be there for her. Trixie knows that you and Twilight hate Luster but at least she isn't like Bright Beam! At least Luster will commit to one pony instead of forming a harem! In the end, we will be the happy couple, not you incestuous bitches and certainly not Bright Beam and her toys.

So Much Better Without You,

The Great and Powerful Trixie


To a Sub-par, Immature Street Magician,

Take your letter and shove it up your ass. I don't care about you or whatever the fuck is going on in your miserable, pathetic life.

Signed,

Goddess-Queen Starlight Glimmer

P.S. Oh in the future should you choose to write me, be formal with me or you'll find your ass in Tartarus, capiche?


Dear Bright Beam,

You know how you think you have it so great in life and how everypony seems to love you? Well guess what, I have a marefriend now! Yep, I have a marefriend and her and I have committed to one another. We are already talking about marriage while all you have are five bootie calls who will never truly love you.

You see, this incredibly sexy unicorn named Trixie Lulamoon and I talked after her show and after a while, we became very close and bonded in the most intimate way. We bonded in a way full of love while all you have are bootie calls that amounts to meaningless lust and horn sex with no real meaning.

Also, you need to understand how truly horrible your mentor is. You want to know something? At one time her and Trixie both had been ascended to higher levels and were just days away from marriage until Starlight's love for her fucking sister became so great that she betrayed Trixie and used what are likely illegal spells to return her to what she is and then ascended her FRATERNAL TWIN SISTER so they could buck more easily and rule Equestria for all eternity. They can claim what they have is love when in all reality it is nothing more than extreme lust and a desire to keep the monarchy in the hooves of a single bloodline. I'm pretty sure they'll eventually use fertility spells when having horn sex and probably birth a couple of fillies and then they'll hook up and rule together when Twibitch and Starbitch decide to retire in the distant future.

So what do you think of your precious mentor now? What do you think about her throwing all the love she allegedly had for Trixie out the window for the lust she had for her sister? What do you think about her doing what she did just so the monarchy can stay in a single bloodline? Knowing your deviant ass you probably think it is awesome but I think it is beyond horrible. Luckily though Trixie now has somepony in her life who truly loves her and I have somepony who truly loves me. I will say this, intimacy and commitment are so much better than what you have.

Hating Our Mentors,

Luster Dawn


Dear Luster,

You want to know what I think about what Starlight did? I think it is fucking sweet that she would do what it took to not only keep a pony so immature she didn't qualify to be Vice-Head Mare out of the royal family but also did it so she could be with her sister! Twilight is smart and rational thinking, just like Starlight. From what both of them told me, Trixie was so immature and overly emotional that they wouldn't even trust her to run a lemonade stand. Had Trixie had any say over anything, Equestria likely would have collapsed by now or a coup would have happened.

Now about you committing to Trixie. That has to be one of the absolute dumbest things you could have done. Why the fuck would you even discuss marriage when you could just buck each other without tying yourself down to her. The good thing about my situation is that I get all the benefits of extreme lust with none of the drawbacks of commitment! I swear, Twilight is right when she says you are stupid and that I'm smarter than you. Oh well, WHEN you two decide to tie the knot, have fun not being able to just go buck any hottie you want loser!

Oh and regarding Starlight and Twilight using fertility spells to have foals (preferably fillies) to keep the power of Equestria in one bloodline, I hope they do it! Equestria has prospered under the royal bloodline and allowing inferior bloodlines into the monarchy could cause everything to go straight to hell. I think I might even suggest that to them because I know they'd totally be up for it too, especially if I bring it up that you think it would be a bad thing!

Now I must get going because my newest acquisitions are really in the mood and so am I. Have fun putting up with an immature simpleton Luster!

Never Committing,

Bright Beam

PreviousChapters Next