• Published 20th Nov 2019
  • 2,155 Views, 356 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence 2 (My Little Pony: Reign of the Goddess-Queens) - StormLuna



Everything has come full circle and now it is Twilight who sends her protege to Ponyville. Needless to say, Luster isn't one bit happy about it.

  • ...
34
 356
 2,155

PreviousChapters Next
The Return of Normal, Part 3 (S3 E22): Twilight's Anger

Dear Mom,

Well I just got home and I am fucking pissed, beyond fucking pissed. You want to know why I'm so fucking pissed? Well while Luna was up visiting Starlight while I was visiting you, they went out to your old castle, turned my harem against me, caused them to leave and now my slutty little Cadence has committed to my bitch sister, they are marefriends.

Apparently Cadence had been wanting commitment for a long time but never brought it up because she thought I'd go batshit crazy and throw her in another dimension. Hell yeah I would have thrown that little whore in another dimension had she brought that up because Goddess-Queen Twilight Sparkle commits to nopony, nopony! I should have known that some shit like this would happen one day, I should have known the little love princess would want somepony to tie herself down to. I know I never would have committed to her but it sucks that she just had to choose my goody-good sister, little miss "I'm kind to everypony except my bitch sister and tyrant mother."

I'm also pissed because Flurry Heart has moved to the palace with Cadence because Starbitch convinced her that I only saw her as a sex toy! Can you believe that Starlight would accuse innocent little me of that and easily fool Flurry into believing it? Ok, maybe I did see all of them as nothing but sex slaves but still, it is the principle of the matter. It is the principle of the matter that she actually believed that bitch. Hell I'm betting Luna and Starbitch did all this to spite me. Luna admitted that she is ashamed of me and I know her and my goody-good sister just couldn't pass up the opportunity to ruin my life.

I have a bad feeling that Flurry Heart will probably wind up with one of Starlight's daughters, most likely Toolaroola because I could see her finding that miss-matched mane and tail hot. To make matters worse, Starlight is going to reinstate my ex-mom's marriage to Night Light. What a pathetic, goody-good right? Hell had the roles been reversed I would have forced her into my bed but what can you expect out of a pious little bitch like Starlight?

Now Miss Mare, I'm not overly torn up over her because she wasn't all that good in bed to start with but still, I'm horribly pissed off right now. Something just crossed my mind though, I can't help but wonder if YOU weren't in on this too. I can just imagine it, you wanted to see my harem leave me, see my slutty little Cadence commit to Starlight and thought inviting me down for sex would be the way to pull this off. It is no wonder Luna left and you seemed so desperate, you wanted to see me crash and burn.

You know what Tia, the hell with you! This is all your fault and I'm sure of that. You're probably sitting down there stuffing your face full of cake and laughing at my current situation. Knowing you you'll probably contact my old friends and offer to be their sub just to spite me further. I should have known that all this love you showed me for so long was nothing more than a farce, I should have known you still love Starlight more. You know what, fuck this shit! I'm going hottie hunting because I'll be damned if I have to go without somepony to buck.

Pissed Off and Without a Harem,

Goddess-Queen Twilight Sparkle

P.S. Oh did you know that your precious Starlight wound up never giving me all my magic back? Yeah she openly admitted it to me and threw it in my face claiming victory over me. She said something about me taking the crazy train the second you started raising me. Yeah, now she is using that line from Ozzy to describe me. Now I do want to know where your loyalties truly lie. Do your loyalties truly lie with the bitch who won't put out for you or do they lie with me, your hot little daughter who has been so obedient? So help me if your loyalties lie with my bitch sister, you can forget me putting out for you ever again and I know Starlight won't, especially since she has so stupidly committed to that slutty little former bootie call of mine.


To My Suddenly Bitchy Little Daughter,

Look Twilight, I had nothing to do with this but after the way you have treated me in this letter, I don't care what happened to you. You treated me like shit down here, you boasted about how you own me out in public and now everypony thinks I'm a joke. Oh and just so you know, they all hate you as much as the rest of Equestria does and you have lost a lot of my love. You have lost so much that Starlight is my favorite again! Yep, she is my favorite again and I should have known that you'd never be able to hold on to your harem, nor did you deserve to either.

You Twilight Sparkle, have once again failed me in your quest to make everypony miserable. You did a good job keeping them under your hoof out there for quite some time but in the end, Starlight outshone you once again just like she always has. You failed me back when you became all nice after my favorite daughter hooked up with Trixie and you befriended those losers I cursed you upon and now this.

Oh and regarding the magic Starlight never returned, I don't care. Luna and I were talking and I do agree that you aren't even remotely stable enough to have any say of what happens in Equestria. Now I know you're planning on going hottie hunting but don't even think about touching the flower mares down there in Ponyville. They are way too good for you, maybe Bright Beam can have them and make it eight mares under her control. I'm sure I can suggest it to Starlight to force them into Bright Beam's bed. Hell if Luster weren't so loyal to Trixie I'd say even she is more deserving of you! In closing, I'll tell you what I always did, "Damn it sucks to be you!"

Disappointed in you Yet Again,

Celestia


Dear Starlight,

You fucking bitch! How could you do this to me? How could you just go out to mom's old castle and take the only things that make me happy away? It is bad enough that you freed Miss Mare and Twilight Velvet but for you to free Flurry Heart and Cadence (my favorites) is unforgivable. It pisses me off even further to know that Cadence wanted commitment and just like the little goody-good you are, you decide to commit to her.

I mean really, why the hell would you commit to her and knowing Cadence, she'll probably want marriage and I know you'll happily fall into that trap. Let me guess, you want your daughters to have a loving family like they hoped for in the past. I just don't get you, at one time we were both into the sisterly bonding and we loved showing off to the world that we were incestuous sisters with absolutely nothing tying us down.

Look at you now, you're off the market and are getting it on with a bitch who will expect full commitment from you despite not knowing what loyalty is herself. Well I will find it funny when she misses me and comes crawling back to me, begging me to horn rape her worse than Colgate ever did. Well I might just have to come down there, abduct her, haul her ass back out here and do that. I'll do the same thing to the others for their betrayal too. Flurry will learn that it is not wise to betray her older half-sister, Velvet will realize that doing this was a huge mistake because I'll horn rape her and knock her up. Miss Mare though? I'll just put a bounty out on her since she wasn't that good in bed.

Now I am beyond pissed that you didn't return all of my magic. You said you would but like the treasonous bitch you are, you chose not to. Why was that, was it so you could keep me in check since you think you're so much better than me? Was it because you thought that if you had more powers than me that mom would love you more again? Well I'm sure you are thrilled because once again you are her favorite, once again you're her little angel and I'm just her shit bucket. Oh well, I'll find a way to win back her favor again solely to spite you. Even if it means me being her sub, I'll do it because I know you'd be heartbroken if you were suddenly her favorite again only to lose that spot to me again!

Mad as Hell,

Goddess-Queen (and still the better sister) Twilight Sparkle


Twilight,

Blow it all out your ass bitch. I came out on top and as of right now, you have nopony to buck! Just go back and buck mom some more, I don't need her approval or favor at all. I have a country to run and I have the sweetest marefriend in the world, a marefriend who is just as willing to commit as me.

Cadence's Loving Marefriend,

Goddess-Queen Starlight "the smart sister" Glimmer

P.S. If you even attempt to do anything to anypony that I freed, especially Cadence and Flurry Heart, I will unleash my atom magic on you and rid this world of you. I'm certain that if I was to do that, the whole country would be celebrating that the lesser sister, the one that does nothing but cause problems wherever she goes, will be no more!


Dear Bootie Call,

You pathetic little bitch. Had I known you wanted commitment I would have rid this world of you a long time ago because let me tell you this, Goddess-Queen Twilight Sparkle commits to nopony! It is bad enough you ran off like a little bitch but for you to hook up with my holier than thou art sister pisses me off more. Let me guess, Starbitch not only promised you sensual horn sex, tender kisses and protecting you from me but she promised you marriage too, didn't she?

I know how your mind works. I know you saw an opportunity to get married in my bitch sister and jumped on the opportunity. I do hope though that you'll be just as disloyal to her as you were with Shining Armor. That bitch would have it coming for her stealing you away from me. I just hope the hell you two never reproduce because I'm certain that any government money that currently goes to me would probably go to her. I say her because I know that when she uses fertility magic on you she will do what it takes to make sure you give birth to a filly and then you two will probably buck her because you're both sickos!

Whatever, I will find a way to get you back in my bed where you belong....you and Flurry Heart both!

Planning on Still Owning You,

Goddess-Queen Twilight "the sexy sister" Sparkle


Dear Twibitch,

Go fuck your mom you little whore. I am in love with Starlight and we're even talking about marriage now! She is so sweet and so perfect, so you can forget about me. You are officially nothing to me, less than nothing. I don't want to hear from you again nor do I want to hear about you again and I'm certain I can convince Starlight not to invite you to the wedding. Who am I kidding, she wouldn't want you there to start with because all you'd do is cause problems like you always have.

Whatever bitch, just leave me alone because if you don't, Starlight WILL use her atom magic on you!

Starlight's Sexy Marefriend,

Princess and soon to be Queen Cadence

PreviousChapters Next