• Published 20th Nov 2019
  • 2,157 Views, 356 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence 2 (My Little Pony: Reign of the Goddess-Queens) - StormLuna



Everything has come full circle and now it is Twilight who sends her protege to Ponyville. Needless to say, Luster isn't one bit happy about it.

  • ...
34
 356
 2,157

PreviousChapters Next
Return of the Sirens (S2 E10)

Dear Starlight,

Well I don't know what the hell is going on but there were three new unicorns that showed up in town and they decided to put on a show, well more like a concert. I was busy grading papers and then spending some time playing with Shadow when it happened but I heard ponies out fighting and yelling at one another. I headed out there and saw three unicorns with red pendants. Now you know I've done a lot of extra studying in my day and I immediately knew who those ponies were. Somehow those damn sirens returned to Equestria but became ponies!

Also, I had read about how in the human world that Twilight and her friends had found a way to destroy those pendants they had but somehow they were restored. Now I didn't like seeing the town fighting and beginning to destroy one another's property so I did what any good unicorn would do. I cast a protection bubble around myself to deflect the energy of their hate generating singing. I then attacked them and managed to rip those necklaces off of them. Now yeah they weren't one bit pleased and now they are barging into every home in Ponyville looking for those pendants.

I am pretty sure they never saw me take those things into the bottom of the school for safe keeping until either you or Twilight can come and take them to a place where they can be locked away and never be seen again. Now I am very upset that they broke into my mansion but they took off running after Shadow attacked them and clawed up their faces. All of them, especially this purple one with pigtails was bitching at Shadow and called him the worst. I had to punish her for that so I attacked her again and broke her muzzle. Nopony calls my precious Shadow names and gets away with it, nopony!

Those bitches are still prowling around Ponyville and are threatening everypony that if they find who took their pendants, that they will punish them severely. Well if they come and bother me and especially if they harass my cat again, three former sirens are gonna die! Now if you or Twilight can come get those pendants, it would be greatly appreciated.

Storing Magical Pendants,

Bright Beam


Dear Bright Beam,

That is sweet! It does sound like the sirens that at one time Starswirl banished have returned. Now how they became unicorns is beyond me but I do want to thank you for avoiding their hate generating singing and getting those pendants away from them. Now they can sing all they want and they won't cause any kind of disharmony.

I do find it amusing that you and Shadow both put them in their place. Yes I can imagine that they are all upset over not only their pendants going missing but their pretty little faces getting clawed up. You know, I am so glad that you were the one who was there to handle those three. Had it been Luster, she would have fallen victim to their singing because she isn't smart enough to cast protection bubbles around herself, well that and she would have done something stupid and got herself arrested.

Anyway, I will come down there tomorrow and get those pendants so my incredibly sexy sister and I can destroy them and then hide the shards so they can't retrieve them and find a way to fix them again. Now I do have some good news, for stopping three villains from turning Equestria into a land full of hateful disharmony, you shall receive a 2,500 bit bonus! See you tomorrow!

Happy You Stopped the Sirens,

Starlight


To Whoever Lives in that Castle,

Hi, my name is Aria Blaze and I am writing upon myself along with Adagio Dazzle and Sonata Dusk. We know that theft is likely a crime here and we want you to punish this annoying pastel green unicorn who attacked us and stole them, ugh I swear, that green unicorn is THE WORST! To make matters worse, her cat attacked us and then she broke my muzzle. That has to be a crime. Could you please make that bitch give us our pendants back and make her pay for me getting my muzzle fixed. If not we will break into every house in town until our pendants are found and punish everypony who gets in our way.

Demanding Answers,

Aria Blaze


Dear Aria,

Golly Geez aren't you a grumpy pony? Hey, I'm just a kid and I don't know anything about who took your pendants so don't bother me.

Cozy Glow

PreviousChapters Next