• Published 20th Nov 2019
  • 2,154 Views, 356 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence 2 (My Little Pony: Reign of the Goddess-Queens) - StormLuna



Everything has come full circle and now it is Twilight who sends her protege to Ponyville. Needless to say, Luster isn't one bit happy about it.

  • ...
34
 356
 2,154

PreviousChapters Next
Educational Disharmony (S1 E20)

Dear Starlight,

Well I am not the least bit happy right now. Here recently all the students at the school started fighting, it was primarily different creatures fighting with one another. I couldn't help but wonder why they started fighting when they had always got along so well. I learned that many of them had gone to the counselor's office so I decided to confront Iron Will over this. I thought that maybe he was behind it.

He told me that he had nothing to do with their fighting but did let me know that he had seen an unfamiliar pink unicorn out interacting with the students during their recess. Well as it turns out it was Luster Dawn who had been poisoning their minds by telling them lies about what other students were telling her. After I learned this, I decided to go and confront the source of the school's problems.

Luster had the castle doors locked but since I know spells to unlock doors I stormed in there and interrogated that bitch over it. She refused to admit to it even though I told her that Iron Will saw her do it. I continued to yell at her and she continued to deny the accusations until I attacked her and dislocated one of her legs. After that, she admitted to it and she told me she did it because she was jealous and wanted me to lose my job. After that, I broke her muzzle before heading back to finish grading papers before going to the spa for a special appointment.

Well my spa appointment went as they normally do and I am much less stressed now! I do hope you're not too mad at me for putting Luster in her place.

Sincerely,

Bright Beam


Dear Bright Beam,

I am not upset at all that you put Luster in her place. I am incredibly happy that you did something to make sure that she did not try and turn the students against one another again. I am even happier to hear about what all you did to her. Now as long as you don't kill her, feel free to punish her in any way you see fit if she ever sets hoof on school grounds again. After all, killing her would be my sexy sister's job.

Hopefully everything is back to normal at the school because such disharmony can not take place and we certainly don't want any kind of global war starting because of the lies Luster was feeding to the students. Oh and for putting Luster in her place, Twilight and I will come down there on Saturday and treat you to lunch. See you Saturday!

Happy You Beat Up Luster,

Starlight


Dear Luster,

Now you listen to me and you listen to me good you little bitch. I do not want you ever setting hoof on the grounds of the school of friendship again. Bright Beam informed me of your actions and do you know that you could have started a war by spreading lies among the non-pony students that their kingdoms wanted to attack one another? Do you know the kind of hell you could have caused for this world?

Now I am thrilled to know what Bright Beam did to you but if you don't stop trying to make life hell for her, I will come down there, rip your horn out with my teeth and then shove it so far up your ass you'll wind up tasting the shit all over it. While I am not your owner I am sure my hot to trot sister certainly wouldn't mind me coming down there and putting you through unknown levels of pain so if you value your safety, you'll quit with all this shit, got that bitch?

Goddess-Queen Starlight Glimmer


Dear Starbitch,

Whatever. I know for a fact that if you was to do something to disable my magic that your slutty sister would not be happy and would likely quit putting out for you. Also, I am not happy because I went and filed an assault report against your little protege but that idiot police chief here told me to get over it! He told me that I was a liar because Bright Beam would never do anything like that. To top that off, he threatened to throw me in jail for six months for filing a false police report. Now he needs to be fired for not taking me seriously and if you think you can keep me away from the school, think again. From what I understand, it is your sister who created that place so unless I hear it from her, nopony can keep me away from it.

Pissed Off,

Luster Dawn


Dear Luster,

You want to hear it from me? Well here you go, stay the hell away from the school and leave the students alone or I'll encourage Bright Beam to do anything except kill you. You should know that you could have started a war and if you would have done that, I would have either killed you myself or maybe fed you to the timberwolves. Now just stop being such a jealous little bitch and get over it, Bright Beam will always be better than you. If I didn't enjoy you being so miserable, I would simply kill you now but you haven't deserved the reward of death.

Enjoying Your Misery,

Goddess-Queen Twilight Sparkle


Dear Twiwhore,

What I would like to know is why the hell you hate me so much? You have done nothing but shit on me from the day you took me in. You would laugh when my schoolmates would horn rape me and I still remember that sex ed course you put me through where you let Colgate punish me for not putting enough icing on your cake that one time. I don't know why the hell you ever kept me as your protege since I have never done anything that is up to your standards. Hell you even treated my inferiors much better although that is probably because they were ass kissers who loved it that you and your sister buck all the time. Oh well fuck it, I don't care what you have to say but fine....I'll stay away from your precious school.

Mad that You Hate Me,

Luster Dawn

PreviousChapters Next