• Published 20th Nov 2019
  • 2,152 Views, 356 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence 2 (My Little Pony: Reign of the Goddess-Queens) - StormLuna



Everything has come full circle and now it is Twilight who sends her protege to Ponyville. Needless to say, Luster isn't one bit happy about it.

  • ...
34
 356
 2,152

PreviousChapters Next
The Missing Princess (S3 E25)

Dear Aunt Luna,

Something horrible has happened. I don't know what happened but when I woke up, Cadence was gone. I have searched the palace from room to room and she is no where to be found. I have had guards search the city and there is no sign of her at all. What could have happened? Did she maybe decide she didn't want to marry me after all and just bailed rather than having the guts to tell me to my face she wanted out? I wouldn't be mad at her if she chose that option, the most I would be is sad but I'd wish her well. With you being her aunt, I thought you might know.

Worried,

Starlight


To My Favorite Niece,

If Cadence did choose to do that, she never let me know. She doesn't seem like the type that would do that to you though. She does seem truly happy with you knowing that she'll be in a stable relationship. I will keep an eye out for her and if she shows up down here, I will let you know and I'll tell her that if she is leaving you, she needs to have the guts to tell it to your face instead of bolting under the cover of darkness.

Love,

Aunt Luna


Dear Bright Beam,

I have a huge favor to ask you. Could you keep an eye out for Cadence because when I woke up this morning, she was gone. I don't know what happened but one part of me is worried that she decided she didn't want to get married after all and just left me. If you do see her, let her know that I love her and that I simply want to know why she left. Reassure her that I won't punish her because I simply want to hear it from her myself.

Your Mentor,

Starlight


Starlight,

I knew this would happen! I knew that disloyal bitch would just run off on you and cheat. Where ever Twibitch is, that is likely where you will find her. I'll keep an eye out for her but I can't guarantee I'll be nice to her if I see her. The least I will do is immobilize her with my magic and interrogate her until you can get down here. What I'd love to do though is saw her horn off and shove it up her ass for hurting you like this. Don't worry though, if I run across her you'll be the first to find out!

Ready to Punish a Little Slut,

Princess Bright Beam


Dear Rarity,

I know you like Princess Cadence so I just thought I'd let you know that when I woke up this morning that she was missing. I don't know if she came down to visit you and the girls for one final measurement or what but I am very worried about her. If you see her could you tell her that I'm really worried about her and that I want to talk to her? If she is leaving me and doesn't want to talk, let her know that I understand but would love to speak with her one last time. All of this would be much appreciated.

Worried,

Starlight


Starlight,

The very fact that you wouldn't punish her over this shows that you do truly love her. I honestly wish it was her just coming down to see me and the girls but I haven't seen her. If I do run across her, I'll deliver the message but I have a very bad feeling that she is with somepony else but is with her against her will. I will say this though, you might want to increase castle security.

Worried as Well,

Rarity


To a Total Bitch,

You must really be missing your slutty fiance huh? Well I know where she is and I'm not going to tell you! She is currently refusing to put out for me but hey, I've got her wrapped in enchanted chains so she won't be going anywhere. If you can find her, I might consider releasing her under certain conditions, conditions you may not like! So if you truly do love your little Cadi, come out here and be ready for some very serious negotiations.

Signed,

Cadence's Captor


To My Shit Sister,

You must have a death wish huh? Trust me, I will find where you took her and you'll be the one doing the negotiating. You do know I could just use my atom spell on you, right? I'm coming and you better hope I decide to spare your miserable, pathetic life.

Signed,

The Better Sister

PreviousChapters Next