• Published 20th Nov 2019
  • 2,158 Views, 356 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence 2 (My Little Pony: Reign of the Goddess-Queens) - StormLuna



Everything has come full circle and now it is Twilight who sends her protege to Ponyville. Needless to say, Luster isn't one bit happy about it.

  • ...
34
 356
 2,158

PreviousChapters Next
Ponyville Falls Ill, Part 1 (S2 E20)

Dear Goddess-Queen Starlight Glimmer and Goddess-Queen Twilight Sparkle,

I am writing to you over matters of great importance. I am not sure exactly how it got here but multiple ponies in town have contracted Coltovirus. A majority of them are only experiencing mild symptoms but I thought I would let you know that there are several who are in the hospital on ventilators. I know you said that a couple ponies from here traveled abroad, contracted it and were quarantined in Manehattan after they recovered from it but I do have my concerns that maybe they could have released them too soon.

I think it would be great if you could send down enough tests so that we can test everycreature on a daily basis.

Thanks in Advance,

Mayor Mare


Mayor Mare,

Thanks for letting us know about this although we do have a feeling that perhaps two certain ponies may have been released from quarantine too soon and who knows how many ponies they infected on the way home. Don't worry, we will see to it that Ponyville gets all the necessary things that it needs to handle this pandemic. You have a good day.

Sincerely,

Goddess-Queen Starlight Glimmer and Goddess-Queen Twilight Sparkle


Dear Luster and Trixie,

Get your asses over to the local urgent care ASAP. Take Cozy and Sludge with you too because we have a feeling that you two may have been released from quarantine too soon since the Coltovirus is spreading across Ponyville. Failure to do so will result in Luster's parents being fined into the poor house and seizure of Trixie's wagon. Now be sure to give this letter to the doctors so that you can be tested right away and get your results right away, got it?

Goddess-Queen Starlight Glimmer and Goddess-Queen Twilight Sparkle


The Following Day

Dear Goddess-Queen Starlight Glimmer and Goddess-Queen Twilight Sparkle,

I am writing to let you know that the doctor in Manehattan likely released Luster Dawn from quarantine too soon as she is still carrying the virus. Now Trixie, Cozy Glow and Sludge have it but are asymptomatic. Luster does have a rather bad cough and has developed a fever. I am assuming that she never fully kicked the virus. Right now, Trixie, Cozy and Sludge are in the quarantine apartments here at the hospital while Luster is back in the hospital. Right now she is not in bad enough shape to be put in ICU and hopefully it will stay that way. We will keep you informed on her condition.

Sincerely,

Dr. Horse


Dear Dr. Horse,

Thanks for letting us know about her condition, it is much appreciated.

Sincerely,

Goddess-Queen Starlight Glimmer and Goddess-Queen Twilight Sparkle


Dr. Disease Killer,

It has come to our attention that you released two patients, Luster Dawn and Trixie Lulamoon, from quarantine too soon and they have likely been responsible for infecting multiple ponies in Ponyville. Now the punishment for such a mistake is harsh, very harsh. Now we will not be suspending or revoking your license to practice medicine but we will be fining you!

We demand that you send a cashier's check of 25,000 bits payable to Bright Beam and mail it to the School of Friendship in Ponyville. Mail it to the following address

School of Friendship
c / o Bright Beam
P.O. Box 1000
Ponyville, EQ 82601

If that check is not received within ten days of receipt of this letter, that fine will be tripled. You have a pleasant day!

Sincerely,

Goddess-Queen Starlight Glimmer and Goddess-Queen Twilight Sparkle


To a Couple of Thieves,

What, you are fining me over this? Look, they both tested negative twice before they were released and why the hell do I have to make the check payable to this Bright Beam pony? Whenever ponies would get fined when your mother was dictator, I mean princess, they had to be made out to the ERS. Well I will get that check sent out because I can't afford any further fines.

Dr. Disease Killer

PreviousChapters Next