• Published 20th Nov 2019
  • 2,158 Views, 356 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence 2 (My Little Pony: Reign of the Goddess-Queens) - StormLuna



Everything has come full circle and now it is Twilight who sends her protege to Ponyville. Needless to say, Luster isn't one bit happy about it.

  • ...
34
 356
 2,158

PreviousChapters Next
Dancing the Night Away (S2 E19)

Dear Twibitch,

I'm sure you probably know when certain events happen down here but recently we had the Love Birds' Dance down here. Now one bad part is that it was for fundraising for Fluttershy's and Bunny Girl's animal sanctuary since they have expanded it enough to where they need funding. The good thing is that Trixie bought us tickets with money she made from her most recent show.

Now in the past I would have said, "Hell no!" to something like that but this was Trixie wanting us to go so there was no way I could say no. Now guess what, I am the happiest mare in the universe right now. She bought me a big horn ring, asked me to marry her and of course I said yes! After that, we danced the night away and then went home and held one another close for the rest of the night.

Now of course I couldn't just not get her one but before I tell you what I'm going to say next, I hope you won't get too mad at me. You know that debit card you gave to Cozy Glow and Sludge? Well I kind of used it to get Trixie a horn ring just as good as the one that she got me. Now everypony down here gives us smiles and is constantly telling me how happy they are that I overcame being your slave to find love and happiness!

Oh and you really need to do something about your sister's protege. Her and her harem completely crashed the dance. They took what was a romantic dance for Ponyville's couples and turned it into something horrible. Spike put this human music known as disco on and they all got really freaky out there. All of them were grinding, sucking face and doing other things that nopony should be doing out in public.

Now you see why I think I should be running the friendship school? I am a good, honorable and moral pony. Yes I'm not the best at friendship and can be unpleasant at times but at least I have never put up a false front. Bright Beam always acts so nicey-nice and will help anypony at the drop of a hat but then her and her damn harem have to ruin a truly special night down here. You need to see to it that she is punished and punished severely.

Trixie's Fiance,

Luster Dawn


Dear Luster,

Oh my goodness, you're actually happy for a change? I never once thought that would happen. I even thought that after your little fiance came home you'd eventually get all bitchy again. Now I am happy to see that you did not bitch about anything but I am glad that you let me know about what Bright Beam did. I am glad that you let me know so that appropriate action can be taken.

Now you want to know what that appropriate action is going to be? I told my incredibly sexy sister about this after I read your letter and not only are we happy that she livened that shitty dance up but we are going to give her another 25,000 bit bonus! And guess who is going to provide us with that money? Since you used that debit card when only Cozy was authorized to use it, we're going to fine your parents! Oh this is going to be so sweet and both of us know that Bright Beam will be so happy!

Now I am waiting for the time to come when things will start to happen that will make ME look bad. Enjoy your loving times with Trixie because I am pretty sure that it won't be long until she will start to control you and not allow you to even take a shit without her permission, much less leave the mansion. I will be waiting for letters from Trixie before too long.

Shocked that You're Happy,

Goddess-Queen Twilight Sparkle


Dear Twilight "Fluttershy's Slave" Sparkle,

You want to know what made you look bad, being Fluttershy's slave! I know enough about what happened that I know you'll never fully recover from being OWNED by a pegasus! At least I have true love. All you ever had was a marefriend that you allowed to control your every hoofstep and now an incestuous relationship with your sister. I will say this Twilight, "Damn it sucks to be you!"

Happy I Have True Love,

Luster Dawn


Dear Luster,

What the fuck did you say about me? You better be thankful that I have three straight days of sisterly bonding to take part in or I'd be hauling your ass to Tartarus and having my hot to trot sister sending Trixie to the moon like she should have the moment she was ascended.

Goddess-Queen Twilight Sparkle


Dear Money Bags and Purse Strings,

I have some spectacular news! Your daughter has done something that warrants me fining you! You see, she recently bought her marefriend a horn ring with a pre-paid debit card that I only gave authorization to her step-daughter and her assistant to use. Because of this, I am fining you 25,000 bits! I will be over tomorrow so we can go to your bank and have a cashier's check made payable to BRIGHT BEAM! Yep, my sister's protege really helped liven things up a while back down in Ponyville so I have decided that since your daughter fucked up, you can pay for the bonus we're giving Bright Beam for running the school so well. See you tomorrow losers!

Goddess-Queen Twilight Sparkle


To a Tyrannical Bitch,

You know what, we are sick and fucking tired of you making us Bright Beam's personal ATM. Also, we would think you would be happy with Luster. She wrote us and she seems to be in such better spirits now that her and this Trixie pony are engaged. We get it, you punish ponies for being happy and getting ready to settle down but reward moral degenerates who take their whole harem out to crash a dance and do Faust knows what out there in the middle of town. We suppose we will see you tomorrow but do know this, a day will come when everything you have built will crash and burn.

Hating Your Guts,

Money Bags and Purse Strings


THREE DAYS LATER

Dear Bright Beam,

Well I heard about how you and your harem wound up going and crashing that dance down there in Ponyville. What I would like to say is, "Good job, that lame event needed some excitement." Little miss Luster bitched to my oh-so-sexy sister about it and we are both very proud of you. To us, that is so much better than how Luster has truly committed to that sub-par bitch Trixie. Oh well, you're a lot more like the two of us, you know how to have fun while Luster seems to be plagued with multiple personalities given how she never seems to be stable.

Anyway, enclosed is a cashier's check in the amount of 25,000 bits....and yes it is tax exempt! You can thank Luster for this because she acquired the ring she got Trixie with a debit card my sexy sister gave to Cozy Glow so we fined her parents. Also, Twilight and I are thinking of coming down and treating you and your entire harem, including your spa hotties, out to lunch this weekend. Yes we are taking time away from sisterly bonding to do this, that is how proud we are of you! Keep up the good work.

Happy You Livened Ponyville Up,

Starlight


Dear Starlight,

Well me and the girls got together and decided that their lame dance could use a bit of excitement. Luckily Spike agreed to change the music because you can't crash a dance the way we did with slow, romantic music made for ponies who are committed to one another, right?

Thanks for the bonus, you know how much I love it when you give things like this to me. You know something, you should just make stuff up to fine Luster's parents for! Even if their precious little daughter does nothing wrong, make something up, fine then and give that money to me! I'll even invest all that money into the school, honest!

Thankful for the Bonus,

Bright Beam

PreviousChapters Next