• Published 20th Nov 2019
  • 2,156 Views, 356 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence 2 (My Little Pony: Reign of the Goddess-Queens) - StormLuna



Everything has come full circle and now it is Twilight who sends her protege to Ponyville. Needless to say, Luster isn't one bit happy about it.

  • ...
34
 356
 2,156

PreviousChapters Next
Special: Post-Confrontation Correspondence, Part 2: Family Correspondence

Dear Twilight,

Well you better thank Bitchlestia that I am going to be returning your magic to you. All of a sudden she seems to think that you should be able to get away with anything and everything. It was like she didn't even care that you committed highly illegal actions. Now let me warn you though, if you so much as raise a hoof at Toola or Coconut, it will be a whole lot more than your magic that I will be taking. If you harm them sister, I will fuck you up royally, got it?

Your Big Sister,

Starlight Glimmer

P.S. Oh and by the way, I am moving to the other side of the palace and given that they are a bit scared of you right now and love me a lot more, Toola and Coconut will be moving with me. I have decided that you simply can not be trusted to be near them like that and regarding the sisterly bonding, never again. If you want sex, go fuck Tia or maybe you can go have a threesome with Luster and Trixie....and then Cozy Glow can record all of you and then sell it to sickos who are into porn.


Dear Starlight,

What the hell, just because mom didn't want one of us to have more power than the other now all of a sudden you are calling her what I used to call her? Look, we are both her daughters, we both have the same blood running through us and remember Starlight, we were meant to rule together. I would love to know what happened to you. First you wanted commitment and then you want sole power? I should have known that something like this would happen sooner or later. Hell I wouldn't be one bit surprised if you didn't simply use me in an attempt to unlawfully take full power.

Thankfully though mom has finally realized who the better daughter is, the one that she practically raised! Oh and just so you know, I know that a time will come when you will miss that sisterly bonding and you'll come crawling back to me, begging me for sex and if that is the case, you will allow me to dominate you all the time and be rough with you, got that sister?

Oh and I would never go go and fuck my nasty protege and her even more disgusting wife. When it comes to mom though, I know she'll put out for me because she loves me! I know dad wouldn't mind if her and I became a mother and daughter with benefits so I'd never need you again. Hell if you ever get sexually frustrated, you can just go fuck Bright Beam and her harem.

Speaking of Bright Beam, I want her out of my castle and I want her out of my school. I have decided that I'm going to give Luster the castle back and trust her to run the school. Regarding your precious Bright Beam, she can move back into the mansion and what her role will be, I'll leave that up to you. Oh and I know Spike is going to be all pissy but he will be going back to being Luster's assistant while Sludge will go on to be Bright Beam's assistant.

Those close to you will suffer because of this Starlight. Had you never wanted that commitment shit, none of this would have happened. Anyway, hurry up and return my magic, got it?

The Much Better Sister,

Twilight


The Next Day

Dear Mom,

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Thank you so much for making Starlight give me my magic back that those bitch daughters of ours stole. You have no idea how happy I am that you didn't show preference to Starlight like you used to would have. I'll admit, it feels weird having so much power again after being without for so long but damn it feels good!

I'm also so happy that I won't wind up being Flutterbitch's slave. You have no idea how happy I am that you have saved me from such a horrible fate. You want to know something though? Not only did Starlight think it would be funny for me to be a slave but so did Starlight's daughters. I'm calling them hers now because they don't trust me, they don't really like me that much and they absolutely adore her, they adore her like she is their biological mother. I should have known they'd love her so much more with the way they bonded with her when we released that friendship journal and how they always begged Goldner for him to allow Starlight to adopt them.

Now for the bad thing. Starlight and the girls have moved to the other side of the palace because Starlight doesn't trust me....and to make matters worse, she will no longer give me the sex that I desire. With the way she has become such a goody-good now I should have expected that. She has become a goody-good for the most part but I know she is a power hungry bitch, I know she wants Equestria all to herself and I could easily see her ascending those precious daughters of hers to our level and making it a three versus one thing.

Oh and I'm giving Luster the position of head mare and making sure she gets my castle back. I was the one who started that friendship school so it may as well be my protege who runs it, not the one of that traitor sister. I know Bright Beam does a good job running it but still, my sister's protege should not have the honor of running it. Anyway, thanks again!

Love Your Precious Daughter,

Twilight

P.S. I am a tiny bit concerned though because Starlight stands like one inch taller than me. I don't know why that is but given that we are fraternal twins instead of identical twins, maybe that is something I never noticed.


My Dearest and Favorite Daughter Twilight,

I'm so happy Starlight listened to me and gave you your magic back. I had my concerns as to whether she would or not given her powers. I again want to apologize for treating you so badly for so long but with this situation, you have proven that you are a whole lot more like me while Starlight is too much like her dad. I love Firelight dearly but I know that he can be too nice at times and that is why I'd never want us to have any more foals and let him raise them for the most part, they'd be too nice.

I personally think it is a good idea that you are going to put Luster in as head mare and make sure she gets the castle back. Yes she has failed at pretty much everything but it wouldn't look good if your sister's protege kept on running YOUR friendship school. I am also glad that Spike will be going back to being Luster's assistant and Sludge can go on to be Bright Beam's assistant. After all, the protege of my favorite daughter should not have to put up with an asshole assistant.

Regarding the sex, you can force any mare you want into your bed. You are infinitely powerful so you can just use your magic to get them in your bed and my advice to you is since you have that whole side of the palace to yourself, form a harem! You could even start with Twilight Velvet since you find her so hot and I'd advice you cast a longevity spell on her to keep her sexy for as long as you want! Hell you could even take Cadence away from Colgate and her friends too! I know how much you loved bucking her so I'd say take her, buck her a lot, knock her up and then you'd have a biological heir to the throne, and she would top Toolaroola and Coconut Cream!

I just want to let you know that I will ALWAYS be here for you Twilight. I pretty much raised you and if you need advice on how to handle your sister the next time you fight or she uses the bell on you again, let me know and I'll set things straight, alright?

Regarding Starlight standing a tiny bit taller than you, I wouldn't worry about that too much. It is likely just a genetic thing.

Love,

Mom


Dad,

I'm sure Celestia has likely been bitching about what happened up here and how Toolaroola used the bell on Twilight and took her magic. Of course Twilight cried and whined to Celestia about it and then I had to give it back to her. Damn it, she hurt Toolaroola and then she tore open the fabric of space and time and tried to imprison me and the girls in another dimension. In her sudden lust for who she thought was her mother, she must have forgot that I'm infinitely powerful so I was able to free the three of us easily.

Now for what has happened in the aftermath. Twilight and I no longer engage in sisterly-bonding. Hell I moved to the other side of the palace and took the girls with me since they are kind of scared of Twilight, not to mention they love me a whole lot more. I will say this, if Twilight raises her hoof or flares her horn up against my daughters, she'll lose a whole lot more than her magic! I'll break her horn off and shove it up her ass after I take her magic.

Now I am going to let you know one little thing and I don't want a word of this getting out to anypony. When I returned Twilight's magic to her, I didn't return all of it. I decided to keep the part that would allow her to cast spells to cause atoms to fall apart in the bell. I then let Toola and Coconut share that magic before banishing that bell into a black hole. I don't want Twilight ever finding it because I don't trust her to be infinitely powerful nor do I trust her to possess the bell.

Now upon receiving this letter and reading it, destroy it. I don't want Bitchlestia reading it and knowing that I'm keeping Twilight in check. I know she would throw a fit over everything I did and I don't want to have to go after her. I know for so long her and I were very close but after she sided with Twilight after she HURT my daughter, the hell with her. I'll still be civil towards her but I won't be that loving, obedient daughter anymore. My daughters and keeping Equestria stable are my top priorities now, not giving pleasure to my little sister.

Oh and one final thing, I stand one inch taller than Twilight now! I know exactly why too but I'm betting she is too busy contemplating which mares she is going to enslave to even think much about it. Again, destroy this letter upon reading it, alright and don't let Celestia see it.

Love,

Starlight (the infinitely powerful sister) Glimmer


Dear Starlight,

I do want to start out by telling you that your mother is quite upset that you called her Bitchlestia and wishes you two could remain close like you once were. I am hoping for the same because I don't want there to be any kind of rift that could destroy the family. I know that right now Celestia is siding with your sister and I'm going to admit, I'm on your side but I just have a bad feeling about what might happen if a rift between all of us happens.

I do think that Twilight should have been punished in one way or another for what she did. Now taking all her magic did seem kind of extreme but abuse is a serious crime and I can understand why such a rift has developed between you two. The girls mean a lot to you and they do like you a ton so I can understand why you did what you did. I am also glad to see that protecting them from Twilight is high up on your priority list.

Now I never wanted to say anything because I didn't want to cause any problems but I am glad to see that you two will no longer be engaging in sisterly bonding. Your mother thinks it is the best thing in the world but it always did kind of bother me knowing that my daughters were incestuous. I do hope that it stays this way and if you two ever make up, I hope this won't return. Incest is just wrong in my opinion, even if it is two sisters who could never produce any offspring.

I do think it is for the best that you didn't give Twilight all of her magic back because she has proven that she can't be trusted with infinite powers. I also like which magic you didn't return to her because the chances of either one of you using that kind of spell is likely zero so she'll never know it is gone to start with. Now I do ask you of this, please don't use that spell on your sister! Who knows what would happen if you used it but I do know that such magic is illegal.

Don't worry though, I'll destroy this letter now.

Love,

Dad

PreviousChapters Next