• Published 20th Nov 2019
  • 2,162 Views, 356 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence 2 (My Little Pony: Reign of the Goddess-Queens) - StormLuna



Everything has come full circle and now it is Twilight who sends her protege to Ponyville. Needless to say, Luster isn't one bit happy about it.

  • ...
34
 356
 2,162

PreviousChapters Next
A Rough Start (S3 E1)

Dear Twibitch,

Well I am not one bit happy right now. Trixie and I have taken over the school but we are having multiple problems. For starters, I had to fire Iron Will because the moment I took over, he started calling special school assemblies and ran them like he would his self-help seminars. Now the students are arrogant as hell and they seem to be fighting a fair amount. Don't even get me started on those damn yaks though, they are worse than ever with their fucking superiority complexes now.

Another problem I am having, all the staff just up and quit. For right now, Trixie and I are working overtime trying to keep this place going. We have to teach multiple classes and then stay after hours just to handle the administrative duties. We barely even have time for fun anymore and I know Spike and Cozy Glow are plotting something horrible because they are constantly talking behind our backs and I heard Cozy say something along the lines of, "When that Luster bitch is dead...." Spike then started laughing and saying something about being free so I am certain they are out to get me.

Is there any way you could force ponies to come work for me? I put out an advertisement in the local paper and all I got was a response from Bright Beam belittling me and telling me how stupid and pathetic I am. She told me that she could probably come back and run the place better on her own. The nerve of that bitch. I am so glad thought that you and your sister had that fight and no longer engage in sisterly bonding. I have heard rumors though that you have started to build a harem and that the first one in it is who was once thought to be your mom. That is sweet Twilight, beyond sweet.

You know what I think would be funny? I think it would be funny if you forced Bright Beam into your harem or those step-daughters of yours! I know that would piss off Starbitch so bad and I'm sure those two little bitches wouldn't like it but oh well, you're infinitely powerful so nopony could stop you! I would write more but I have to get back to work. Like I said, between teaching and administrative duties, there isn't really time for anything else.

Overworked,

Luster Dawn

P.S. When the hell am I going to get my first paycheck for running that fucking place? I am putting in more hours than Bright Bitch ever did and she got rich off of that place, well off of that and you fucking over my parents for every little mistake I ever made.


Dear Lusting Bitch,

What the fuck did you call me? I get you my castle back and I get you the position of head mare and yet you still disrespect me. Hell I'm honestly beginning to wonder if I shouldn't just force you to come back up here, put you in my harem, execute Trixie and hire Chancellor Neighsay to run the school. I would do exactly that but I don't find you all that attractive so I'll hold off on that, for now anyway.

Now look, I'll run want ads in the papers across the whole country so you aren't so overworked and won't have any time for fun with Trixie. I suppose this you being too busy for anything other than work does have one huge advantage, it prevents you from traveling to virus hot spots around the world and bringing it home with you, leaving nothing but death, dicks, pestilence and suffering in your wake. Tell you what, if you promise me you'll never visit another virus hot spot, I will even talk to Thorax about sending changelings up to be teachers since they aren't all that greedy.

I do have some bad news though when it comes to you getting a paycheck, it might be a while and don't count on ever getting paid like Bright Beam did. You see, my bitch sister exhausted twenty years worth of the school's budget from the time Bright Beam first started working there just so she could pay her big bucks. I'll try to pay you what I can but the school is deeply in debt....oh wait, I can fix all of this! I know of a source that I can get money from to pay you, well maybe some! Of course because I will have to inconvenience myself to get this money, half of it will go to me.

When it comes to Spike and Cozy, you and Trixie might want to sleep with one eye open because Spike hates you and Cozy is an opportunist. Oh and speaking of Cozy, I want you to take her to MY school and educate her there. I do not like getting a bill from the Ponyville school board charging me for educating YOUR step-daughter. Do it or I'll dock what little pay I will be able to get for you!

Now I would write more but there is a white unicorn with three purple stars for a cutie mark that needs some loving!

Ready to Screw My Former Mom,

Goddess-Queen Twilight Sparkle

PreviousChapters Next