• Published 20th Nov 2019
  • 2,162 Views, 356 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence 2 (My Little Pony: Reign of the Goddess-Queens) - StormLuna



Everything has come full circle and now it is Twilight who sends her protege to Ponyville. Needless to say, Luster isn't one bit happy about it.

  • ...
34
 356
 2,162

PreviousChapters Next
A Cozy Education (S2 E4)

Dear Luster Dawn,

As you know, it is illegal in Equestria for you to not give your children an education, which means you MUST enroll Cozy Glow in school. Let me start out by saying that because of her past there, she can not attend the school of friendship but luckily, the teacher at the local school down there is new and I'm sure she can get enrolled down there. I will let you know this, if you fail to enroll Cozy Glow in school by the first day of school, she will return to the sculpture garden, your parents assets will be seized and your whole family will wind up in Tartarus. I will be keeping in touch with Ms. Black Board to make sure you get her enrolled.

Making Sure You Get Cozy an Education,

Goddess-Queen Twilight Sparkle


Dear Twibitch,

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I get it, you want Cozy Glow to get an education when I could probably educate her better myself but whatever. I'll take her to the school and get her enrolled tomorrow, ok?

Upset You Want Cozy to Get an Education,

Luster Dawn


Two Weeks Later

Dear Luster Dawn,

I am not very happy with your step-daughter right now. While Cozy Glow seems to be a natural with academic materials, she does not get along with her classmates at all. She beats the other fillies and colts up on a daily basis and steals their lunch money so she is the only foal getting fed at lunch. Also, she is stealing pearl necklaces from a wealthy filly and she stole a fancy watch from one of the rich colts. Now either you make sure she stops or I will have no choice but to expel her.

Sincerely,

Ms. Black Board


Black Board,

I'm going to let you in on something. Ok, I am part of the royal system since I am Twilight's protege and since I adopted Cozy Glow, she is also part of the royal system. You know what means? That means you can't expel her because it is illegal to do that to foals in the royal system. Just get over it bitch and realize that like all things in life, it is survival of the fittest and the smartest! Now unless you want Cozy to beat you up and steal your ATM card (she'd do it too), I would advise you not threaten her like that, got it! I will say this though, Cozy is making me so proud! She is just like her step-mother, she knows she is the best because she is!

A Proud Step-Mother,

Luster Dawn


The Next Day

Dear Goddess-Queen Twilight Sparkle,

Hi, this is Black Board, the local school teacher down in Ponyville. Your protege's stepdaughter has been engaging in some very bad behavior. She has been beating other foals up for their lunch money and she has been stealing necklaces and watches from them. I told Luster Dawn that I would expel her if she kept it up but she said something about Cozy Glow being in the royal system and that I couldn't. Let me know if that is true so I'll know what to do regarding Cozy's spot here at the school.

Sincerely,

Ms. Black Board


Two Days Later

Dear Black Board,

My protege is correct, you can not expel foals in the royal system from school so like it or not, Cozy Glow can not be expelled. You are going to have to tell the other foals to either toughen up or deal with Cozy taking their lunch money and whatever worthless jewelry they may be wearing.

Also, if you even threaten to expel Cozy one more time, I will strip you of all employment based benefits and your pension will be put in a trust for Cozy Glow so that maybe she will behave when she gets older. Now shut up and quit bugging me, Starlight and I have some sisterly bonding to engage in!

Upset You Bothered Me,

Goddess-Queen Twilight Sparkle

PreviousChapters Next