• Published 20th Nov 2019
  • 2,158 Views, 356 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence 2 (My Little Pony: Reign of the Goddess-Queens) - StormLuna



Everything has come full circle and now it is Twilight who sends her protege to Ponyville. Needless to say, Luster isn't one bit happy about it.

  • ...
34
 356
 2,158

PreviousChapters Next
A Bright Harvest (S2 E16)

Dear Goddess-Queen Twilight Sparkle,

Ah knew this was going to happen. Ah new when you and your sister reversed that spell that things like this would happen. We haven't had a drop of rain in months and we have had to use the little water the local creek provides to water our trees and it ain't enough. Thanks to you two, the apples are shriveled up and aren't fit to go to market. They are so bad that they aren't even fit to feed to the pigs.

Now Ah don't know if you two will do anything but Ah need somepony with powerful magic to come and fix this. If y'all were good friends, y'all will likely come fix things but Ah know y'all won't care. If y'all won't help, don't even bother writing me. Maybe Ah will contact Starlight's protege since she is so nice and will drop everything to help somepony in need.

Applejack


Dear Bright Beam,

Ah know y'all are likely busy with the school but over here at the farm we're having a serious problem. Thanks to the Royal Sisters, we haven't had any rain in months and Ah know you have powerful magic so if you could come make all the apples good again, we'll be so grateful.

Hoping You'll Help,

Applejack


Dear Applejack,

Of course I'll come and help. I think you and your family are so nice and I don't want to see any of you suffer. Give me a few minutes and I'll head out.

Ready to Help,

Bright Beam


The Next Day

Dear Bright Beam,

All of us Apples would like to thank you for making the apples good and Ah'm shocked that you'd do this but thanks for making the zapapples constantly be growing. We make so much money off of those and now thanks to you, we'll make so much money we'll be rich. Perhaps using magic in agriculture ain't so bad after all. Come over sometime and we'll give you some free zapapple jam for doing this.

Grateful,

Applejack


Dear Applejack,

You don't need to thank me. You know I'm the type to help anypony at the drop of a hat but I appreciate it nonetheless. Now if you ever are having issues and you need help again, get in touch because I'll definitely help. Oh and that applebucking we did after I fixed the apples, that was so much fun! So whenever you need help applebucking, call me and I'll be there with bells on!

Happy to Help,

Bright Beam


Dear Goddess-Queen Starlight Glimmer,

Ah just thought Ah'd write to you and let you know that your protege is a true gem. We haven't had any rain here in Ponyville for months and I know you and your sister wouldn't help us get the apples ripe so Ah got in touch with Bright Beam and she was more than happy to help. To make things even better, she helped with the applebucking and had a blast doing it. Now this shocks me given that she has spent so much time with you and your sister but she has offered to help us with applebucking whenever we need it and will help us in any other way too.

Knowing Bright Beam is a Gem,

Applejack


Dear Applejack,

Yeah Bright Beam is a true sweet heart isn't she? I think she probably gets that from her parents because they are a working class couple and always showed her lots of love. I knew that if anypony would help all of you at the drop of a hat it would be her. I'm just glad you didn't go ask Luster because she would view such things as beneath her and besides, her magic isn't all that great to start with so she would have screwed up royally like she always does.

Happy Bright Beam Helped You,

Goddess-Queen Starlight Glimmer


Dear Bright Beam,

I am so incredibly proud of you! Applejack contacted me and told me about how you helped get their apples ripe and helped with the applebucking. I know you have strong legs but I didn't expect you to go out and help with applebucking. This is great because you are making me look good, very good! Now I am also happy that you did what you did with the zapapples because the Apple family is an honest family and deserve to be wealthy. Again good job!

Happy You're Making Me Look Good,

Starlight


Dear Starlight,

Well you know how I am, I'll help anypony out of the goodness of my heart, well except Luster of course. The Apples are a nice family and I hated to think about what would have happened had their apples not been fixed. They would have lost a lot of money, had nothing to eat and nopony would have had any apples to buy and eat. Anyway, I learned that my back legs are very strong for a unicorn as I was easily able to clear the trees with one kick, well that and applebucking is really fun! Anyway, I told the Apple family that if they need help, to let me know and I'll help them.

Happy I Could Help the Apples,

Bright Beam

PreviousChapters Next