• Published 7th Jan 2016
  • 27,007 Views, 4,721 Comments

Evergreen Heart - Aprion



Aeron, a human man is transported to Equestria and killed by Timber Wolves, only to be reborn as something different. Will the Ponies learn to accept this new creature?

  • ...
140
 4,721
 27,007
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 124 )

Today cannot be better, 3 LONG story updates for stories I love, best Sunday ever!

Ah, welcome back. Your writing has suffered not a whit in your absence.

Mere seconds too late to make like #3000, instead getting like #3001...
My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined

“We go back to Equestria and collect the last known descendant of Amore. Princess Cadance!” he snarled. Eyes and horn ablaze with green power.

Ooooooh shit, kidnapping attempts coming up
Hope Aeron manages to catch a high ranking changeling this time around.

IT LIVESSSSSSSS
This is my favorite story so happy rn

yes it's back it's good to see this updated again

I've waited much longer than this for an update, and it was well worth it. Do not worry.

Very enjoyable chapter, and VERY understandable RL reasons for the delay.

Also, I wonder how Trixie's grandfather would take the news about the little one?

Evergreen... Celestia missing... Nightmare Moon around and separated from Luna... A fight with Chrysalis?

I remember none of these things... and I am very confused.

Man. Now that terraria 1.4 is out I can't help but make the comparison between spice and plantero.
Both being goofy lads.

Plot twist: In this version of Equestria, Cadance isn't actually Amore's descendant, merely her successor. Additionally, Trixie -and therefore her and Aeron's unborn child- is the rightful heir to the Crystal Empire.

im enjoying the idea of monster foal. this could be a side story XD

I was just about to go to sleep but thought to check fimfic seen update and ya sleep could wait

10453591
It would appear they had a time skip after the events in canterlot?

Lost my mother less than two mounts ago. Take the time you need to heal. Well be here waiting.

YES!? Thought it died. :pinkiesad2: ty

Oh my God it here, ITS FINALLY HERE!!! The new chapter...I'm so happy! 😭

:pinkiehappy:

She is the alicorn princess of LOVE you imbecile! Just like Amore before her.

So the descendent of an alicorn must be an alicorn? That logic is so old-fashioned and prone to fail.

Please put a warning before any more nightmare scenes like the one at the start of the chapter. But the council meeting and Aeron ripping Rosewater a new one was hilarious! And then Trixie spiking Big Mac, Shining Armor, and Blueblood's drinks with hot sauce had me laughing.

And after that last scene, I'm imagining the Changelings running towards the Frozen North carrying a tied up Cadence with an enraged Shining Armor, Nightmare Moon, and Aeron chasing after them. I can't wait to see how kidnapping attempts of Cadence goes! But hopefully Aeron will have given her a sprout that can help him track her.

as she began to circle round me a bit.

“What?” I was feeling uncomfortable under her sudden scrutiny. It made me think of jars.

Why does that make him think of jars?

Though separated from this reality by a veil of magic’s most ancient,

What does ‘magic's most ancient’ mean here?
Now for potential errors:

Our imagination and subconscious uses these to construct the dreamscape

use

"Thankyou." Trixie managed to whisper

Missing space.

but the little bulb shook its head no.

Maybe the ‘no’ should be between quotation marks?

“Butt-But what?” She said looking a bit distracts after she sent him off

distracted

I mean.. Are hybrid children a common thing

I think that one dot is missing from the ellipsis.

Without a word I made my way passed him into the hallway

Then the wolf suddenly stepped passed,

past

I’ve come for more potion.”

potions?

Answered zecora as she appeared from the backroom door,

Lowercase Z should be uppercase.

Trixie turned round in my arms,

around?

Hells yeah, i was worried this was a forgotten story im soo excited!

Lol I have conceived and had a child of my own since we last heard about Trixie's baby! I'm so glad to see an update though! Just as good as every other chapter. Thank you!

If Aeron ever encounters Chrysalis again, I wonder if he'll ask her: "How did you keep from strangling all the nobles while you impersonated Celestia?"

Luna/Moonpie deserve a child as well. Step up and help a princess out, Aeron!

The true heir of Amore will be Trixie, because nothing should ever be so straight forward as it seems with Amore/Cadance.

Tarandus can die in a dumpster fire as far as I'm concerned. If we never saw or heard anything of him again, the story would only be improved by his absence.

10454014
See chapter 10 for the jar thing.

Mornings in Evergrove were anything but silent. The air was thick with the song of birds, who made their nests in every available nook and cranny. While this was nothing new to those citizens who had migrated here from ponyville, it was a bit of an adjustment for those who had come from Canterlot. More than a few times the guard had to respond to reports of civil disturbances caused by angry ponies trying to chase nesting birds off their property.

Ponyville.

“Yes yes yes mister Ledger, so I have been told.” General tallhoof snapped “...perhaps we should apply a bit of pressure in our methods of interrogation?”

Tallhoof.

Missed seeing this story around, glad it got a chapter.

“We named him, Nyota Ndogo Mkali. It means Bright Little Star in Equestrian.” is that a Dead Trees ref there if so awesomeeee

Dear God, never thought I'd see the day an update came out.

But, I did expect that by then I would have to reread the entire story after forgetting it.

10453819
Actually Amore is not an alicorn she is just a unicron.

So great to see an update. This story was actually unique and interesting (and amusing) enough that I remember most of it. Still probably going to be re-reading it soon, to enjoy and refresh the memory.

A very wholesome and heartwarming chapter for the most part. I especially liked where he followed through on his threat to throw Luna/Nightmare out the window. :rainbowlaugh:

10453904
you should know what to expect from me by now :raritywink: all the visceral horror.

Yo, I’m glad you’re feeling better. I love seeing this back. You did a phenomenal job with this chapter and your writing skill is good as ever. Should you continue I will be eagerly awaiting continued releases.

10454014
Just 'potion' works. It's the same as saying "I need more juice"

If Trixie is lucky, her plantfoal will be a shapeshifting mass of thin vines that can easily wriggle out of her without causing much distress during childbirth.

If she is very, very unlucky, it could just be a straight up pineapple.

10454641
Ahem. Explosive, Pinecone

10454766
Let's not forget that Aeron's true form is a Giant Stickleburr, and all of the plant material he forms his body with just grows out of it.

10454780
pony sized stickle burr

10454641
Why...
Just why TT_TT

Welcome back.^^

People sure do love Gary

as she began to circle round me a bit.

“What?” I was feeling uncomfortable under her sudden scrutiny. It made me think of jars.

Why does that make him think of jars?/quote]

Cuz Twilight cut out his seed/core/heartstone and stuffed it in a jar of null fluid. At the time she believed she was dealing with a new [non-sentient] species similar to a timberwolf.
Null fluid is essentially a sensory deprivation prison for magical entities/artifacts.
Arc 1, chapterrrr.... 3? 4? I'll find it.

10454014

as she began to circle round me a bit.

“What?” I was feeling uncomfortable under her sudden scrutiny. It made me think of jars.

Why does that make him think of jars?

Because in chapter 10 Twilight stuffed his seed/core/heartstone into a jar of null fluid, which is essentially a sensory deprivation prison for magical entities. At the time, she believed him to be nothing more than a new[non-sentient] species similar to Timberwolves but worse[ his 'feral' tentacle monster form had just attacked Ponyville]. [She also attempted to dissect his seed/core/heartstone.]

No offense man, but its been far too long since the last chapter, i have completely lost interest in this story.
Sorry.

10454641
thanks to rule 63; plant ponies are a thing.
I only know this when looking for monster ponies just to see how they would look.

Sad to hear that I can sympathize having just lost my Uncle a few days ago.

10454786
I'm guessing that their offspring will be something like Withania.

Login or register to comment