• Published 14th Sep 2019
  • 1,764 Views, 194 Comments

Diaries of an Equestrian Overlord - KitsuneRisu



Take a look at the entire events of Season 1... through the eyes of a Princess.

  • ...
6
 194
 1,764

PreviousChapters
lunAside: ThE FiftH

You presume to capture me.

You presume to have me kept away.

I have learnt of your treachery.

I am sorry, my neighbour, that you had to take my place.

I am sorry that you met with such an unfortunate accident.

I am sorry that you were destroyed cold-heartedly without any form of trial.

I have found a strange set of letters in the drain outside of the castle.

Of a pony who speaks of true love for the Princess.

The forth letter speaks of a way in.

The forth letter speaks of a way for me to avenge you, my neighbour.

You have sinned.

And you will be punished.

It will come in time.

And you will understand your crimes.



ThE FiftH

Name: LUNA

Author's Note:

And that's it.

If you've read up until this point, thank you, you madlad you.

This story continued here, if you're interested!

Thank you for reading this piece of ponyfiction history!

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 5 )

Oh crap. :twilightoops:

In any case, thank you for bringing a wonderful piece of ponyfic history to the site. Great stuff from start to finish.

One hundred and seventy-six chapters... yeah, perhaps I should've thought of that when advising you to break them up like this. Regardless, it was great reading through Overlord and LunAside again after so long. I'm almost in the mood to re-read City Walls now. It always bothered me that you never concluded that story.

I won’t be reading the sequel currently, but this was a great story while it happened.

9889758
That's fine! The sequel is kinda old anyway, and a completely different beast. Thanks for coming this far!

Man, it's over...

Weird.

Anyways, this was great from start to finish, and I've been here since the beginning!! It was nice to have some loose ends tied up with LunAside, but the original diaries will always take the comedic cake.

Kudos, my friend. Kudos.

Login or register to comment