• Published 14th Sep 2019
  • 1,758 Views, 194 Comments

Diaries of an Equestrian Overlord - KitsuneRisu



Take a look at the entire events of Season 1... through the eyes of a Princess.

  • ...
6
 194
 1,758

PreviousChapters Next
7th October

1.00 PM

It is time to address this growing concern. For the past fifteen years I have been observing the growth of a certain little Pony, whose continuous entity is a threat to Equestria. As a leader, I have found, for well over a thousand years of continuous rule, that sometimes, in order to keep a country safe and running, you must do things that the country does not know about.

The Scourge exists to override this, and her magical abilities work to counter any clandestine plot, be it for good or for bad. And I am only for good. The Scourge's manipulations must cease, and this shall be a primary target for the next few years.

If a method of cancelling out her magic or preventing its use cannot be found, then the final option is to make sure she no longer has the capacity to use it at all.


1.05 PM

If that wasn't clear I meant I was going to kill her.


1.30 PM

I think I shall go shopping in Ponyville for a while. I do so hate the markets in Canterlot. Everything is so gaudy and full of cheese.


3.47 PM

Note to self, help economy of Ponyville. It is stagnating.


3.49 PM

Coltdamnit, I forgot to buy lavatory tissue again. Thank goodness the royal gardens have spare vultures.

PreviousChapters Next