• Published 14th Sep 2019
  • 1,758 Views, 194 Comments

Diaries of an Equestrian Overlord - KitsuneRisu



Take a look at the entire events of Season 1... through the eyes of a Princess.

  • ...
6
 194
 1,758

PreviousChapters Next
3rd April

1.00 PM

My sources informed me of an incident that occurred just this morning, as the train was making its ride to the middle of nowhere. As the train finally entered the desert region in the wee hours of the morn, it had to cut through Buffalo territory to get to its final stop of Appleloosa.

The Trainmaster General informs me of a highly organized raid upon the train that took place by a herd of Buffalo. The Buffalo, he says, attacked them in mid-run, physically assaulting two of his best train-pullers and also invading the train itself.

A quick check at Appleloosa showed that they had managed to detach the last boxcar and steal it. No other thefts were committed, and they could not question the passengers as, in his words, 'they all done took off real quick like'.

According to the manifest, all the rear boxcar contained was an apple tree. I have a feeling that the Buffalo aren't going to be happy when they see that.

They were then required to trail to the nearest repair station, so they left the town with an empty train. I assume this means, at least, that all of them made it to Appleloosa safely. No matter, I will just wait for Spike's report to fill in the blanks.


11.30 PM

Where the hay is Spike!?

PreviousChapters Next