• Published 14th Sep 2019
  • 1,757 Views, 194 Comments

Diaries of an Equestrian Overlord - KitsuneRisu



Take a look at the entire events of Season 1... through the eyes of a Princess.

  • ...
6
 194
 1,757

PreviousChapters Next
7th November

9.30 AM

I am glad to hear that Twilight maintains vigilance in her studies despite being in a town that is highly unsuitable for studying of any kind. Luckily, Spike is there to be at her beck and call for whatever trite assignments he is given.

Mostly, they consist of him standing around and being party to the receiving end of Twilight's spells, which he never opposes in the slightest. He seems to enjoy them, in fact, especially when something goes awry.

The masochism in his blind faith is a bit disturbing, and I hope won't escalate further. This problem stems, no doubt, from the time of his birth, when he first saw Twilight, and imprinted upon her as his mother. Also, that knock on the head probably did not help either.

This combination of an unquestioning trust in Twilight as well as lack of judgement has made him ideal to be her sidekick. Add to this all the spells and enhancements I gave him before he was entrusted to Twilight's care and you have a complete package of loyalty, albeit with a few quirks.

Twilight, however, remains steadfast in being humble; a skill which does well only if everypony else thinks that you are so, and you know that you aren't. Twilight has not yet been able to actually muster up the will to make tough decisions which involve showing off a little of her true ability for fear of peer disapproval, and this will not do when she is ruler.

I think it's about time I go down and give Twilight a little nudge in the right direction.

I can't go as myself, of course; that would be incredibly silly and too much like what my sister would do.

I think a disguise is in order.

Yes.

I have an ideeeaaaa.

PreviousChapters Next