• Published 14th Sep 2019
  • 1,764 Views, 194 Comments

Diaries of an Equestrian Overlord - KitsuneRisu



Take a look at the entire events of Season 1... through the eyes of a Princess.

  • ...
6
 194
 1,764

PreviousChapters Next
lunAside: ThE first

ThE first

Name: LAvEndeR TraILS

TyPe: Pegasus

Height: 1.2 M

Weight: 62 kg

Weight without internal organs: 34 kg

WeiGht of Head: 5.8 kg

Sin: Hypocrisy

Notes: Resisted capture. Cried. A lot. Prevented crying. Left blood trail. Had to drag through water to stop blood trail. Will bring sheets next time.

Account:

Saw her at the shops. The one with the perfume, run by that green Pony with the strange name. She buys a lot of perfume. I do not know why. She smells good without it. Females have a strange need to add things to themselves to attract males. They do not require this farce. All they need is to bear themselves and males will gladly accept.

The ones who resist the most are the sweetest roses.

She... will resist. I know it. They act as if to call the world of men to pay heed to their every step, but yet, she will still resist. Such duality is a crime. Such hypocrisy must be punished.

She takes the same road home every day. It was easy to talk to the shopkeeper to find out her name. Pretend that I was looking for that charming light purple filly with the lovely smells. It was not a lie. I did seek her. I did.

Road is dark at night. Road is not travelled commonly. Road is closed by corners on either end. No windows. No junctions. Small canal running parallel. Good spot.

Followed her for 4 days. Nice house. Two storeys. Shared with roommate. Students at the local university. Parents in Cloudsdale.

They will be happy that she is gone.

They will be free of the hypocrite.

She screamed. She tried to fly. She couldn't. An angel is not an angel with broken wings. Her tears and wailing caused commotion. Was sloppy. Used the only thing I had on hoof. Carrots had to do.

Carrots make an effective muffler. Sobbing and choking intertwined. Her eyes begged through laden heavy tears of sorrow. She begged for forgiveness. Through her eyes. There is no forgiveness. Not for the sinner.

Her head fit nicely on the cobblestones. The Pony skull is not meant to withstand force.

Sloppy. Again. Mistakes. Blood everywhere. Down the streets. Off the walls. No good.

Threw her into the canal and floated her down. A bit of leakage but all ok.

Lost my bag of carrots, but brought her home.

Measurements were taken. Souvenir was taken.

Disposed of rest at skydocks.

PreviousChapters Next