• Published 14th Sep 2019
  • 1,757 Views, 194 Comments

Diaries of an Equestrian Overlord - KitsuneRisu



Take a look at the entire events of Season 1... through the eyes of a Princess.

  • ...
6
 194
 1,757

PreviousChapters Next
23rd February

9.00 AM

The morning report from Trottingham has finally arrived. My vanguard has arrested this Pony fellow clad in green and has brought him to jail.

They managed to catch him in the nearby town of Trotsley. This... Robin of Trotsley was interrogated, and it seems that his pillaging of my forest creatures was merely a distraction.

He had intended to draw my attention, which he most certainly had, and has been thieving bits off my guards that patrol the area.

Certainly, it was an ingenious plan, and it worked well.

Rather than spending the money, like any normal Pony would, he was giving it away to the townsponies of Trotsley.

It had turned out that the local Sheriff of Trottingham had been running Ponies out of their homes and pushing them to Trotsley, whilst stealing their land and possessions. Leaving them with nothing, this vagabond scofflaw decided to take matters into his own hooves, since I was the one who appointed the Sheriff in the first place.

I wish they would have just said so.

I have written a royal edict.

Henceforth, Robin of Trotsley is now the new sheriff of Trottingham, in addition to looking after my private killing fields, he will be in charge of redistributing the squandered wealth that was stolen from the Ponies.

The old sheriff has been let free into my killing fields, which will make my next visit to Trottingham rather interesting.

I consider this matter closed.

PreviousChapters Next