• Published 14th Sep 2019
  • 1,758 Views, 194 Comments

Diaries of an Equestrian Overlord - KitsuneRisu



Take a look at the entire events of Season 1... through the eyes of a Princess.

  • ...
6
 194
 1,758

PreviousChapters Next
5th April

11.20 AM

Only 40 more minutes until the proclaimed war. The air is tense. My ice cream has melted. I have spent the whole night thinking of some way to intervene, but sometimes you just hit these walls when you're just stumped and you don't know what to do.

There's plenty of things that could be done if I went down personally, sure, but that is just simply not an option because if I do then everypony will expect me to show up to make house calls from then on. If only Luna could do it, but she's still recovering from her attack.

Only 40 more minutes. Well, 37 now, after writing all this. I have to think of something before then or else all will be lost.


12.00 PM

Ah well, too bad!


1.45 PM

I have just received a scroll from Spike. It looks like they're alive. The battle did in fact take place, resulting in a lot of casualties and wasted food. Apparently, the townsponies were using apple pies as projectile weapons.

I... really hope Spike is making this up. I'm not sure. Something seems rather silly about it all. Can't put my hoof on it.

What's even sillier is that the Buffalo would actually stop when hit in the face by a pie. Many Buffalo were lost that day, but later got up and walked off.

The town has sustained a bit of damage, but nothing that can't be fixed, and they seem to have reached a compromise.

The settlers will cut a path through the orchard, and allow the Buffalo to run through. In return, the Buffalo will allow the Settlers to keep the orchard in exchange for... pies.

But it seems that things are alright. Spike tells me that in celebration, they are going to throw a

Coltdamnit

A party, and then return the following day.

Something is really off about this whole situation.

PreviousChapters Next