• Published 14th Sep 2019
  • 1,757 Views, 194 Comments

Diaries of an Equestrian Overlord - KitsuneRisu



Take a look at the entire events of Season 1... through the eyes of a Princess.

  • ...
6
 194
 1,757

PreviousChapters Next
lunAside: Entry 9

Entry 9

Well, looks like there's a break here! I finally managed to ask a question that did not immediately cause Celestia to rush off and stamp all over the floor. And yes, I can hear it from down here, Sis. Those floors aren't that thick.

I guess keeping up with pretences works, so I went through that whole thing about what happened last week with the 'defeat' and all.

Of course we all know that I kind of... let her take it, so to speak, and Nighty asked me why not just blast her in the face and be done with it?

Well, I mean duh, the point isn't to take over or anything, and anyway, she's Big Sis, you know?

Not to mention that it just opened up so many doors for me to actually come to be in this place, inside her castle, rather than turning into some sort of re-occurring enemy that would last for an entire year or maybe more.

It's kind of sad that I ended up in the dungeon, but... well. You can't have it all!

So, this little question opened up duologue with her after a week of badgering annoyances.

Progress!

I asked her how she was so smart and wise to be able to conquer me despite my breaking of those little Element of Harmony thingie devices. What... are they, anyway? Machines? Magic orbs? Paperweights?

I have no idea. They broke pretty easily though. A lot of mua-ha-ha-ing and those six ponies who arrived managed to beat me solid. Ouch!

And yeah, Sis, I know it was you, ok? We've been together for years. I know your magical signature when I feel it. It really felt that this whole thing was more for the sake of those other ponies than for herself or me.

I wonder what she was up to...

Anyway, that one question really managed to drag out all the hate dwelling deep within her. She started ranting about my power levels versus her power levels and then later some stuff about how I would never win against her elite squadron.

I said well, that's alright. You're obviously stronger, so wouldn't it be ok if I could you know, get out once in a while?

And then she left.

I hear her stamping around upstairs now.

Hehehehehehehehehehehe!

PreviousChapters Next