• Published 14th Sep 2019
  • 1,757 Views, 194 Comments

Diaries of an Equestrian Overlord - KitsuneRisu



Take a look at the entire events of Season 1... through the eyes of a Princess.

  • ...
6
 194
 1,757

PreviousChapters Next
21st November

8.00 AM

I was informed this morning over breakfast that the Pegasus Ponies were slacking off last week and are now planning a double today to make up for the lost rain, which only means double punishments to the rain committee at Cloudsdale.

The Ponyville Ponies are rushing to prepare for the storm, like little bitty ants rushing from underneath my hoof of judgement.

Most of them will be busy with this, and with the raging winds and rain, will be hunkered down indoors because apparently rain is frightening.

This is the perfect time for me to send Spike on some... royal business.


7.32 PM

The descrying devices are working a treat. I can now see everything that is going on wherever Spike places one of those objects, and the Library is showing up as clear as day. It is now much easier to keep track of ponies when they go indoors, and I no longer have to rely on mere reports. Now I can keep my eye on them wherever they go.

He is off placing those devices in and around every other building in Ponyville, leaving Twilight alone in the Library. Now would be a good chance to see what she gets up to alone at nights.


7.35 PM

She is standing at one of the bookcases, staring vapidly at a book called Slumber 101: All You've Ever Wanted To Know About Slumber Parties But Were Afraid To Ask.

Honestly, I'm afraid to ask.


7.37 PM

Twilight has visited the lavatory.


7.48 PM

11 minutes? She's going to get a hernia one of these days.


8.01 PM

I have been watching the general hubbub of the ponies outside through my spyglass.

It's that grey Pegasus again. I do not know why but she makes me uneasy.


8.11 PM

Twilight has called the Ponies Rarity and Applejack in from the storm, apparently for this Slumber Party deal, judging from her enthusiasm regarding the book.

What is this Slumber Party business, anyway?

Curiosity is a niggling mistress. I wish to know more about what they are doing in there. Perhaps I shall keep watching and document their activities.


8.15 PM

I think Twilight was the one who has been pinching my Marebelline beauty products. Oh, she's so silly; all she had to do was ask.

I would have gladly given her some, even products from my HorseShu Uemura collection.

Right now she is plastering herself and her friends with the mud masks.


8.26 PM

I can't tell if Rarity and Applejack are enemies or if they are just confused.

Without any audio, it isn't easy to tell what exactly is going on. It's like watching a cartoon with the sound off.


8.39 PM

It appears they are engaged in some sort of storytelling session. From the looks of things, some sort of pantomime is involved.

I have determined that Applejack and Rarity are enemies. Their body language clearly shows hatred for each other.


9.01 PM

Those snacks look divine. I wonder what they are. I must get the recipe from Spike as soon as he returns. The only thing I can make out is that there is chocolate, and I don't care about anything else.

I have determined that Applejack and Rarity are confused. They surely have some sort of deep hidden feelings for each other. This can be seen clearly through the tension that exists between them when they interact.


9.35 PM

Rarity has, by her own free will, left the house and ruined her hair in the rain. Even more disturbingly, Applejack has also, by her own free will, put on a dress that makes her look like a harlot at the docks of Manehattan.

They seem to be trying to turn the other into caricatures of themselves. But is it an emulation of their desires to be more like the other, or a method of pointing out the other's flaws in a satirical way?


9.38 PM

It is madness. Feathers everywhere.

Why does Twilight even have that many pillows anyway?

They definitely hate each other. There is no doubt.


10.10 PM

They have finally decided to go to sleep.

Applejack and Rarity are sharing the same bed.

They definitely love each other. There is no doubt.


10.45 PM

I just don't know anymore.


10.50 PM

But, I know how to find out.


10.58 PM

I have just returned from... persuading a tree to fall into the library. That was funny.

But I believe that only in stressful situations of dire need does a Pony's true character emerge. Let us see what happens.


11.03 PM

Proof of concept - I knock a tree into her house, and Twilight immediately starts reading.


11.20 PM

No doubt about it. They are in love. I shall have to update the records to reflect that they are in a relationship.

PreviousChapters Next