• Published 14th Sep 2019
  • 1,758 Views, 194 Comments

Diaries of an Equestrian Overlord - KitsuneRisu



Take a look at the entire events of Season 1... through the eyes of a Princess.

  • ...
6
 194
 1,758

PreviousChapters Next
18th January

10.00 AM

Are Rainbow Dash and Applejack fighting again? I thought they were friends. Why does Applejack fight with everypony? Is that how bumpkins communicate?

It appears that they have started some kind of impromptu competition to prove one's superiority above the other.

In my castle, we call that 'war'.


12.00 AM

To be honest, this war between Applejack and Rainbow Dash is making me curious. With lack of audio, monitoring this would have been a task.

But I think it's time to test a bit of this new magic I've been working on.

I have given Spike an enchanted audio stick, with which he can report to me in real-time as things occur.


12.05 PM

Initial tests of the speaking stick are working well. I can hear him loud and clear.

Twilight was smart enough to be suspicious of the speaking stick, since subtlety is not Spike's strong suit. Thankfully he managed to cover up nicely. Who are you speaking to indeed.


1.40 PM

The war seems to be increasing the animosity between Rainbow Dash and Applejack. It has also managed to attract every single Pony from Ponyville and Cloudsdale to go watch them.

It seems these sort of competitive sports are popular. I might have to add them to my line up of distractions in the future, if I ever need to empty an entire town for whatever reason.


2.21 PM

It's quite exciting, actually! Go Applejack! And also Rainbow Dash!


3.30 PM

Oh ho, Rainbow Dash, aren't we a little sneaky cheat? If you had pulled that stunt in a competition of my planning, I would have your wings pulled off and pinned to a giant corkboard, you adorable little shyster, you.

But technically she's right; they never stated that she couldn't use her wings. This is what you get for not clearly laying out the ground rules, Applejack.

I hope Twilight learns from this experience.


3.40 PM

And it is finally over. I wonder if Applejack will let this go. She definitely doesn't seem the type.

But it doesn't matter because tomorrow is the annual Running of the Leaves!

It should be entertaining! I will have Spike use the stick again.

PreviousChapters Next