• Published 14th Sep 2019
  • 1,758 Views, 194 Comments

Diaries of an Equestrian Overlord - KitsuneRisu



Take a look at the entire events of Season 1... through the eyes of a Princess.

  • ...
6
 194
 1,758

PreviousChapters Next
7th December

9.10 AM

Preparations are underway for a great celebration; quite possibly the greatest celebration in all of Equestria.

I am visiting Ponyville.

Unfortunately, unlike my usual visits, which are often rife with merry-making, joyous salutations and cake, I am visiting under false pretences.

In a day, I will be making my way down to Ponyville 'casually' to 'check out the scenery' and 'enjoy the sights'. I will indeed enjoy seeing the same, oh, I don't know... 8 buildings they have always had since the founding of the 'town'. I will even more, however, enjoy seeing the development of my dearest Twilight Sparkle, whom I miss waking up in the morning with a bullhorn.

Ever since she left Canterlot it has been rather lonely. Maybe I should visit Luna more?

Either way, the true purpose of my visit is to see the results of my experimentations for myself.

This morning I have retrieved a creature from the Everfree Forest that Zecora calls a 'parasprite'. As it seems that the Scourge's powers work against frontal attack, let us try something else more indirect. I have introduced this creature to the town with a cunning plan.

A plan so cunning that foxes shrivel up inside when they hear of it in want of being more cunning.

Tomorrow I shall visit and gaze upon the shell of that disgusting sock as she lays dead and feasted upon by the parasprites.


10.56 AM

The plan is underway. I have covertly had the parasprite cocoon snuck into Fluttershy's sanctuary, and in mere moments it will hatch into one of those little winged bugs.

I count on the Fluttershy thing's innate abilities to calm and sedate animals with her mind to keep the parasprite hatchling from roaming away and getting voracious off the hoof. No doubt she will immediately introduce it to Twilight Sparkle, because that's what she does with everything.

And by the time it reaches the town it will be too late.

PreviousChapters Next