• Published 14th Sep 2019
  • 1,748 Views, 194 Comments

Diaries of an Equestrian Overlord - KitsuneRisu



Take a look at the entire events of Season 1... through the eyes of a Princess.

  • ...
6
 194
 1,748

PreviousChapters Next
28th March

2.15 PM

The long saga finally comes to an end.

As reports would have it, Fluttershy told Photo Finish that she didn't want to be a model anymore.

Remember how I wrote about things being done easier?

Never mind.

There is some good news as well; it seems that Ponies were quite taken with Rarity's clothing at the parade, considering how much attention she was drawing to herself. Photo Finish wants nothing to do with Ponyville ever again, and I don't blame her, but Rarity managed to get quite a bit of exposure. This should do nicely.

Really, in the end, the past week and a half was just taking a long, scenic two-day detour to get to a town half an hour away.

Hoity-Toity welcomes the increased business, and has agreed to expand on this if things go well.

All's well that ends well.

And ever since she quit, nopony's been batting an eyelid to the name Fluttershy any longer.

But I will always have her photobook. And I will not hesitate to take it out and bother her with it, if need be.


6.46 PM

I think Spike just refused to take down Twilight's dictation. Dire action needs to be taken. He has slipped away finally, and although Twilight is taking it in stride, his loyalties clearly lie in a rarer direction.

Also.

How hot are those hot baths in the spa? I know I like my water steaming, but there are bubbles. Either Twilight can't hold her gas, or that water is actually boiling. I will admit, being heatproof is a unique skill, but still.

These foreigners! They do everything different!

PreviousChapters Next