• Published 14th Sep 2019
  • 1,757 Views, 194 Comments

Diaries of an Equestrian Overlord - KitsuneRisu



Take a look at the entire events of Season 1... through the eyes of a Princess.

  • ...
6
 194
 1,757

PreviousChapters Next
27th April

9.00 AM

Why did this have to happen so close to the Gala? It's only in a few days, and already Ponies are rushing about, making decorations, and disturbing me every few minutes to check if I like the colour of the banners or if the bombe glacée should be boysenberry or coconut.

All of this is for what?

Just some meet and greet where, once a year, the elite of society can come and shake hooves with the only one who's better than them.

It's really boring. I have to stand there like an idiot for hours while they're all 'fashionably late', and really, all I want to do is get to my vanilla-custard-and-framboise millefeuille before it's all gone.

And throughout all this I'm constantly hounded by these stupid games that the stupid peanut plays.

What is she on? What is she on? What is she on? What is she on? What is she on? What is she on? What is she on? What is she on? What is she on? What is she on? What is she on? What is she on? What is she on? What is she on?

Ok. Ok.

Calm down, Celestia.

You'll be fine. Deep breaths.

You have to focus. Focus.

Just keep your eyes on the prize. Fight through the rest and just focus.

The Scourge, right? It's all down to this. Months and months of all sorts of planning, thought, preparation and devising has led to this one point. See it through, that's all you need to do, Celestia. See it through.

I need a carrot juice.

PreviousChapters Next