• Published 14th Sep 2019
  • 1,758 Views, 194 Comments

Diaries of an Equestrian Overlord - KitsuneRisu



Take a look at the entire events of Season 1... through the eyes of a Princess.

  • ...
6
 194
 1,758

PreviousChapters Next
26th March

3.15 PM

It seems that the attention is destroying both Fluttershy and Rarity, which is, well, to be expected. Having been watching these ponies closely for all these past months have given me some sort of insight into their character.

And to think Luna said that I should get a hobby.

Fluttershy is simply too timid to endure the harsh life of a model. Being forced to be the spokespony for products or to be a perfect public figure for the young is not something easy for a single pony to take, much less if you are a pony like Fluttershy. Fluttershy needs to stick to things that she can easily manage, like bunnies.

Although I can't say it hasn't been fun watching her rocket to the top in about a week.

Things sure move fast here in Equestria.

On the other hoof, Rarity is most likely jealous. I can tell because she displays the classic signs of jealousy - indifference to her work, hatred targeted toward the item causing jealousy (Fluttershy), and stitching a huge blanket with the words "I'm so jealous" on it, and then burning it later.

I am fairly sure that her ego is causing her to wish that she was the one being showcased rather than Fluttershy, entirely forgetting that her work is already relatively popular in certain cities.

Of course, not being a socialite and basing herself out of Ponyville isn't helping, but sometimes you can't help certain Ponies.

I fully expect to see both Fluttershy and Rarity crash and burn within a week more, perhaps, and then only four ponies will be coming to the gala.

Shame. I grew quite attached to the two.

PreviousChapters Next