• Published 14th Sep 2019
  • 1,758 Views, 194 Comments

Diaries of an Equestrian Overlord - KitsuneRisu



Take a look at the entire events of Season 1... through the eyes of a Princess.

  • ...
6
 194
 1,758

PreviousChapters Next
lunAside: Entry 44

Entry 44

Finally, Big Sis dished. She came down today to tell me all about Pinkie Pie and her exploits and all the research she had been putting into it and also all her theories about her being magical and overpowered.

I can sort of see where she's going with it all, but I dare say she might be just a little bit... waylaid, perhaps.

Magical Earth Ponies don't exist. I'm fairly sure of that. Pinkie Pie is just a regular Pony, I told her. I mean, she's just a normal Earth Pony trying to live a normal life. I suggested that maybe she should just leave her alone, and that her so-called 'threat' only existed under the rules that were created by her own imagination.

Big Sis just rolled her eyes at me and told me that I had no idea. She suggested that I go see her for myself and then I'd know!

I said yeah, sure, let's go check her out.

And then she got huffy again, can you believe it? Can't make up her mind, that one!

I decided against telling her about Grenadine directly, as well as all that other stuff that she forgot, and especially about 'Dine and Pinkie.

That would probably be a bit too much for now. Best she remembers who Grenadine was by her own power!

Anyway, today was quite a breakthrough in terms of exchange. I feel we're heading somewhere. I also feel that Celestia is breaking down a little bit. She hasn't had love for so very long, maybe this whole thing with Twilight is softening some of those scars around her soul.

She begins to doubt herself, and that's always good.

Well, not always good, but you know. In this case.

Oh you know what I mean.

PreviousChapters Next