• Published 14th Sep 2019
  • 1,756 Views, 194 Comments

Diaries of an Equestrian Overlord - KitsuneRisu



Take a look at the entire events of Season 1... through the eyes of a Princess.

  • ...
6
 194
 1,756

PreviousChapters Next
lunAside: -4-

-4-

Oh man oh man oh man!

What a rush! What an adventure! My friends are never going to believe this. Ok, so, maybe I was thrown in that room for like... I have no idea why, really, but man.

It was Nightmare Moon! I mean... well, she calls herself Luna now. Or was it that she's always been called Luna? I don't know!

But the legends... they're real! I just thought they were stories but man she was there, and I was like oh my Colt I'm going to DIE she's going to EAT ME but she's actually quite nice and gave me some delicious water.

I admit I was kinda scared and nervous and maybe a bit confused at the start but once we got to talking she actually came out to be really cool! The legends were a bit exaggerated, yeah?

Well I mean I did ask her then, why was she in jail like me, but she explained it all that actually we WEREN'T in jail, and it was like just this unfinished part of the castle for guests, and don't mind the chains.

Apparently she told me that I probably was led here because Princess Celestia was so pleased with my work that she couldn't handle it or something like that but... I didn't really get it, but whatever!

Wow, I'm still reeling! I can't keep all four hooves on the ground!

Anyway we stayed and talked for a while and she promised me that the painting will be hung up and that I will be compensated for my trouble and that I had a bright future ahead of me.

So she called for her friend to open the doors and she told me to take the back way out so as not to disturb the Princess, and so here I am back at home.

Man, to tell you the truth, I have no idea what just happened. But boy it was fun!

You know what? Luna's right! I have my whole life ahead of me and I'm going to go paint up a storm!

Maybe I'll even move to Ponyville. I hear that place is peaceful and really pretty in the Spring.

Until next time, Diary!

PreviousChapters Next