• Published 14th Sep 2019
  • 1,764 Views, 194 Comments

Diaries of an Equestrian Overlord - KitsuneRisu



Take a look at the entire events of Season 1... through the eyes of a Princess.

  • ...
6
 194
 1,764

PreviousChapters Next
9th October

9.45 AM

Luna called me down to the dungeons again to talk to me. Every day it's the same old thing.

"Why don't you let me go, sister?"

"I thought you said you forgave me, sister!"

"Why am I locked up?

Because you opposed me and then tried to take over the world, peanut. And I was kind enough to put her in a dungeon instead of the moon again, so I don't know what she's so ungrateful about.

Today she asked me how I managed to defeat her even though she broke the Elements of Harmony.

I had to very gently explain to her that I have been around, practicing magic, for about a thousand years and that she had been encased in a rock for the same period of time. I think one of us has got a little better at the magic thing and I just can't be sure whom.

To be frank I didn't even really need those elements anymore. It's all old redundant technology. I wasn't even sure it was going to work. It just so happened that it was a ripe, fresh opportunity for Twilight Sparkle to bond with, and inject herself into, the commune at Ponyville, and I always make a good thing out of a juicy situation.

Fortunately no one realised that I was the one who actually pretty much did all the work, and everything else was just Twilight running her mouth. I ought to tell her not to do that too often; soapboxing can get Ponies in trouble, and makes you sound like a smarmy git.

Although, to give credit where credit is due, I am quite amazed that Twilight managed to link the actions of all the Ponies to the respective 'elements'. That actually takes quite a bit of spin, and the fact that she came up with that all by herself was rather ingenious. She will make a fine leader one day.

And for goodness sake, I do hope they don't take those little baubles seriously. I mean, they're nice and all, but I think the real favour was when I gave Rarity her tail back. I found those trinkets in the back of my spare accessory drawer, and just figured they'd look good on them. They really ought to just throw them in a cupboard somewhere and never wear them again, ever.

They all bought it, though. Even Luna did. No one even questioned how I arrived on the scene so quickly.

Unsurprisingly, the Scourge had a hoof in with these events. I somehow wonder, even if I hadn't intervened, if she would be able to solve the Luna problem by herself due to her abilities.

Either way, it is too late to find out.

PreviousChapters Next