• Published 14th Sep 2019
  • 1,758 Views, 194 Comments

Diaries of an Equestrian Overlord - KitsuneRisu



Take a look at the entire events of Season 1... through the eyes of a Princess.

  • ...
6
 194
 1,758

PreviousChapters Next
21st January

4.21 AM

I awoke at such a profane hour due to the Pony who was standing on my bed and watching me sleep. He was breathing quite heavily and irregularly. I think he might have had an infection.

When I arose, he jumped off the bed instantly, and trotted around my chamber floors, showing me his great work of art. Along with the third doll which he appeared to have brought personally this time, he had also inscribed a great likeness of my image upon my floor in an odd liquid or paint of some kind.

When I had seen it, still a bit surprised and dazed at the sudden awakening, he started to shiver as if the fires were out and said in a very jittery voice,

"I looooooovvveee you, Celesssstiiiiaaaa."

I had him arrested immediately.

I mean, it was hard. I did appreciate the sentiment. That drawing that he did was excellently done, and captured all my features delicately, and it was in the correct colour of white as well.

But I cannot condone one referring to me without proper use of my title. It is simply unbecoming.

I had him dragged to the dungeons.

When I had arrived there, Luna suddenly jolted upright and her eyes widened. She seemed extremely eager to have company again, ever since she lost her previous bedfellow.

I left them alone to get acquainted.

Luna was so eager to make friends, she sat upright and eyed him all the way to the shackles!

I think I really should let her out eventually.

I have placed the dolls that he made of me on my mantle as a reminder to myself that everypony loves me.

PreviousChapters Next