• Published 14th Sep 2019
  • 1,757 Views, 194 Comments

Diaries of an Equestrian Overlord - KitsuneRisu



Take a look at the entire events of Season 1... through the eyes of a Princess.

  • ...
6
 194
 1,757

PreviousChapters Next
8th December

7.15 AM

It is officially too late. Tee hee!

I told Spike to go around the entire town overnight and feed all the parasprites.

After midnight.

At this point there are approximately 3,281 of them in Ponyville, as calculated by my exponential growth matrix.

By this time, not even Fluttershy will be able to control them all at once, and they will nest within Ponyville and wreak havoc.

Phase one is complete.


9.33 AM

Oh, silly Applejack, one cannot herd a parasprite.


10.01 AM

Phase two has come off without a hitch.

I had been counting on Twilight Sparkle's lateral thinking and irrepressible need to venerate me to achieve this outcome, and it has worked perfectly.

My impending visit today is making her panic, and call for more dire action to be taken.

Twilight has cast a spell to attempt to change their nature, which has resulted in a foreseen circumstance where they will now attempt to eat everything else.

Including the sweet taste of Pony flesh.

I do hope not too many innocents perish before they finally settle upon the Scourge, but of course, sacrifices.


11.00 AM

I am beginning to lose some of my descrying devices to the parasprite horde. I must have Spike plant more soon.


11.25 AM

Zecora has told me that Twilight actually ventured straight to her to seek advice on how to be rid of them. But luckily, Zecora never divulged. She is faithful to the end.


12.00 PM

Time for me to go!


12.40 PM

I could barely believe my eyes when I saw Pinkamina coming down the path with her full one-Pony band set up.

How could she have possibly known how to be rid of the parasprites?

That image shocked me so much that I nearly gave the game away, but luckily my ability to keep control of any situation won over.

This was truly one thing that I never had expected. That she, of all Ponies, actually knew something that would help them in the face of impending doom. Something that not even Twilight knew!

Unfortunately, or fortunately, perhaps, there were no casualties.

I made up some stuff about Filllydelphia and made back for the castle in my bewildered state.

I am distraught. Not even ice cream can solve my woes now.


2.30 PM

Ice cream solves everything. I return with renewed vigour to my tasks at hoof, and tomorrow is just another day to kill a Scourge.

PreviousChapters Next