• Published 14th Sep 2019
  • 1,757 Views, 194 Comments

Diaries of an Equestrian Overlord - KitsuneRisu



Take a look at the entire events of Season 1... through the eyes of a Princess.

  • ...
6
 194
 1,757

PreviousChapters Next
lunAside: II

II

There are few days left before the first gift. I have studied you intently. My room is a shrine to your object, and not a single inch is spared of Celestia.

I do not eat. I do not sleep. There is no need for that when there is Celestia. I watch you in the day. I watch you at night. I surround myself with you so that I do not spend a second without you.

It took a while to get to this point. The guards at your castle. They throw me out. They turn me away. They say, it's past visiting hours, come back in the morning. Also, stop coming every day, you are making us weirded out.

That is what they say, but I know it is a test. Celestia is testing me. You want me to fight for you. This is a gauntlet and you are my precious reward. And when I finally grasp the prize, we shall be inseparable.

I must light my candles and pray to you now. I pray to you daily, Celestia. Four hours every day. I hope that my words will reach you and you will be kind enough to respond. But even if you don't, I know it is only because you are waiting for us to meet face to face.

Yes, that day will come soon.

You will look upon me knowingly. Your eyes will be the same as it was that day at the Celebration. You will say upon me, Finally, Shard, you have arrived. You have understood what I was trying to tell you years ago, and you have finally arrived. I am so happy. Let us be wed in the morning.

Yes, we will be wed in the morning.

We will live in bliss forever. Forever and ever. You will never take your eyes from me and mine not off you.

Together we will rule this country.

I shake and quiver with anticipation. I must now draw blood for the prayer.

I hope my words reach you.

Celestia.

I will be yours.



Yours.

PreviousChapters Next