• Published 27th Jul 2014
  • 22,264 Views, 2,447 Comments

The Model's Secretary - Dudeler



Ozzy Shore, one of the first human settlers in Equestria, starts his new life as Fleur de Lis' new secretary. How will he handle difficult obstacles like his close-minded manager, and living under Canterlot's uptight, social norms?

  • ...
86
 2,447
 22,264
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 96 )

Yay enjoyable as usuall. Glad to see jude gets along with every one.

Yay. This has updated again. I am happy.

Jude was exchanging glances with everyone blankly before turning to me last. He reached out and suddenly pulled my cheeks.
“Ow! What was that for?”
“I had to make sure I was awake and not speaking to some weird psychotic twin.”
“Erm, aren’t you supposed to do that to yourself?” Fancy asked.

I feel there was a Red vs Blue reference there but I don't know if it was deliberate.

7537582 That was in Red vs. Blue? I've heard of it, but never watched it before.

For some reason I have an extreme dislike for Jude...I wonder if it is because of his character and that he acts like one of those douches you find in college.

7537620 I don't know who did it but someone punched soeone and said that but I can't remember who. Need to rewatch that series.

I have a bit of mixed feelings for Jude, he is kind of the character you love to hate but also someone you don't mind having for a friend to talk with as long you are not the topic of the discussion.

Ah Jude. You charismatic bastard.

He's quite a source of humor for the story. Don't screw him up please :derpytongue2:

Comment posted by ShadowKing1992 deleted Sep 4th, 2016

The only thing that could top that right now would be living in the castle while dating both of the royal sisters, and that’s something that may not happen unless you’re in some fanfiction or something.

FanFiction inception!!!

Yeah I know how real life can go and being too tired to really do much after work some days. Still glad you could find the time for and update, it did feel kind of a chapter with not much in it but I think it was good to get the stuff it did do out of the way now you can focus on some other stuff for the story at least. Stuff like what he'll get with from his father and fun times with the girls heat as well. I do wonder if you'll ever do a one shot of Jude's night with the ladies.

7537967 Hmm ... If I ever do, I'll put it up in the Bonus Chapter series.

Well holy shit, it finally updated. And just as I was gonna play WoW. Oh well, defeating endless demons from taking over world can wait.

Edit: Ahh.. good, if short, chapter. :twilightsmile: Now I'm worried about the next few chapters with that A/N... :unsuresweetie:

When I saw an update for this I fucking squealed. What have you done to me, author?!

Also, Jude is starting to be one of my favourite characters in this.

I hope the poor bastard makes the mistake of taking home some mares while they are in heat. It will be the most hilarious thing ever. He will likely be crawling his way through the streets of Canterlot towards Ozzie's begging anyone he passes by for foods with protein and/or water to help revitalize him with most just pitying him.

IT LIVVVVEEESSSS!!

love this chapter and do not worry about as you say I got that this seemed a little more lackluster than usual I think it is prefect as it fills in a bit of back story.

So those boxes of tissue you need to get. Should I expect something tear inducing or something that leads to clop?

*sees that this finally updated*

Jesus Christ, it's Jason Bourne!

This latest chapter: perfect. I can already see others asking you if they can join in on expanding the universe you've created.

Sounds a bit like Jude from 6teen.

Good chapter glad to see you back. It was fun seeing Jude meeting the guys and getting along with them. Hope to see the guys in later chapters getting along and having Oz's back.

7539129 Might need that little blue pill

I'm so happy that this was updated:pinkiehappy:

and the phone call between Oz and Jude reminds of some of the calls between me and my best friend

I have a feeling that Jude and me would get along juuuuussstttt fffffiiiiinnnnneeeee

7539947 lol, he's either going to need a super charged pill, or start taking coke. Otherwise it's death by snu-snu

Update, always awesome...

Ah Jude, you deserve your own spin-off.

Either of you know what a ‘mating ball’ is?”
The girls looked at each other with raised brows before turning back to me while shaking their heads.
“Good. If you want to keep your sanity in check, don’t bring that up when Jude’s in the room. He may have regretted doing it, but he isn’t afraid or ashamed to tell the tale. His antics are that bad. Don’t even look it up on Google and try to make sense of it either.”

"Don't do this thing"
*Immediately does thing*
*Regrets doing thing*
*Goes on to do more things*

Glad to see this is back. Also sorry to hear that work has been rough for ya. Take your time, Relax and then worry about giving us another chapter.

Honestly Jude killed my interest in this story.

Looks like everyone here is loving Jude and not just the guys in this story. I am as well. To be honest I kinda figured that Jude would react like that to Oz when I read how hard he's been trying to get Oz laid, but his attitude around the guys is really something. I feel like all the guys would benefit from being friends with a guy like Jude. He's like the counterbalance to Oz and fun and social, rather than reserved and friendly.

7587598 I don't know, I'm getting a love/hate vibe for Jude from the other commenters. I'll admit, it's kind of cool I was able to make such a character, but at the same time it's a little saddening to see thay some have been turned off, or even stopped reading the story because of him, even though he isn't the main focus to this story.

Finally got to this story in my queue and I have to say im not disappointed. Great charachter, good pacing, and over all awesome. Hope you get everything sorted out so I can read your next chapter. In the meantime keep up the good work.

7588422
He makes me cringe so hard that my jaw pops. I wouldn't stop reading because of him, though. Well, unless he became a major focus. That might suffice to drive me off.

I am a new reader to this story and I just got caught up after a week, and I have an idea of what may be an entertaining scene, sometime soon while the three are in bed all of a sudden one of the girls looks at Ozzy's feet and starts playing around with his toes, maybe Shining since fleur booped his nipple.

I hope it gets updated soon.

7813426 I fuckin love phoenix wright

7853903 Aww, thanks. :twilightsmile:

7855148 It looks nice.

Will a new chapter be out soon?

I really miss this story.

Whelp, no better time to reread!

This definitely is one of my favorite stories that I have run across. I hope for you to continue it Dudeler.

8184775
Reread complete. Forgot how much I love this story.

I would really like it if Shining or Fleur twerked for their man someday. (Especially Shining) :D

it is feeling as if this story needs a little loving.

I just found something that describes this story in 9 seconds!

see! :rainbowlaugh:

hope this updates soon i'm looking forward to the new chapters to come

I know it's only been a few months, but I have got to re-read this again.

Has it really been over a year since it's updated? Guess it's dead.

Login or register to comment