• Published 29th Jul 2015
  • 9,916 Views, 1,697 Comments

One Crime at a Time - Fire Soul



The Mafia traumatized a little magical genius at the age of six. They should've thought twice about that.

  • ...
74
 1,697
 9,916
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 125 )

Needs more Futa Twilight fucking people. :heart:

Comment posted by Fire Soul deleted Jul 18th, 2018

9052424
Sorry to say, but Twilight getting her dick wet is definitely not the main focus of the story, even if she seems to have a particularly dirty mind. The only time I intend to write it out is when it has actual story relevance.

My attention shifted to the charging earth pony next. If we were in a narrow hallway, the whole forward-facing barrier idea would've worked out perfectly fine, especially against a street mage. I saw all the flaws and ways to exploit them from step one. I reached out with my telekinesis to the left and right of him, and smashed inward from around the sides of the barrier, mashing against both sides of his body and making his legs cross and seize up under him. The end result was him taking a pretty nasty tumble head-over-hooves. I winced when I saw his snout mash into the ground as he flipped over. He was going to feel that one.

"Yeah, yeah, get any more smug and your head will be enough to let you float around the world,"

Pinkie did that once, but she's... her.

Waves a tiny flag
Yay!

Following orders by not following orders is the kind of lesson I could see making heads explode.

9052617
I didn't see this one doing much of either... But okay. I'll take your word on it.

Though if the only thing I need to know for the story to make sense is "They fuck each other" then I will most likely skip these scenes. I hope this doesn't offend you I really enjoy the story so far.

9052630
Actually, that scene mattered in order to establish the relationship between Swirling Breeze and Twilight, the nature of it, and the possibility that Swirling Breeze could be involved in future matters. Not to mention, it establishes that Swirling has a lot she can teach Twilight and Twilight is, as stated in the title, a very eager student. Perhaps that doesn't matter to you, but you shouldn't say that it doesn't do much of anything.

That being said, I know you didn't mean any offense. I hope that gives you a different perspective on it!

Five months.

FIVE MONTHS.

We are NOT amused.

9052817
Neither am I. Plz don't bulli!

9052831
I am expecting a DAMN good reason.

9052445
I agree, smut is fine to include as long as it's relevant. Otherwise, it can actually be a bit boring in my opinion.
I'm glad to see a new chapter! This one was fun, OP Twi gets to flex her muscles a bit. :twilightangry2:
I wonder what's going to happen next chapter, and if she will actually get a workout.
Your action scenes are descriptive enough to where I don't really have any problems picturing the scene in my head, and seem to flow really well. Nice work, cheers! :yay:

9053084
Yeah, Twi's kinda OP, but I'm glad I've given several ways to negate her OPness. Like nullstone, or the fact that magic is the least stealthy and sneaky thing she could possibly use for what she intends to do in the future.

That being said, I'm glad you enjoyed it! I feel like I got lazy near the end, but I'm glad it came out alright.

After 5 months in development, hopefully it would have been worth the wait.

9053104
Over the rest of the story, I think you managed to keep her balanced very well. Especially that battle a few chapters ago where she got beat up pretty badly.
This chapter was just a bit if fun :raritywink:

Its a point rarely seen in stories, if you dont have the means to win, why stay unless you can at least force a stalemate.

9052445
I approve of this. I don't mind sex scenes, but not if they detract from a story or make it unreadable. This story manages a good balance with the sex and story and action/plotting etc. I hope you can maintain that. ^u^

You enjoy having Twilight be a badass while still being vulnerable to teasing about her figure, don't you?

9054395
I mean...I'm certainly not opposed to it.

9054407
I just notice you don't have her toned and the like despite her physical abilities

9054725
Oh, that. No, Twilight's still a soft and squishy mare in appearance. Her diet isn't great and she loves fast food, which makes sense since she doesn't like to be pulled away from her studies for too long once she starts. Something quick and easy to shove down your throat instead of having to get up and put together a good home-cooked meal is far simpler for her. She still works out, keeps herself in shape, et-cetera...buuuut her tendency to eat bad things has resulted in her getting some extra padding.

Update woot!!!!! And an interaction with her brother BONUS!!!

Can’t wait

9052433
Bad grammar is the all caps, periods mid sentence, and the sentence starting with a lowercase. There's nothing wrong with exclamation points, but using multiple is a bit excessive considering the circumstances. The alicorn OC thing is just something I personally dislike (though many others also dislike it). I dislike it because it's just bad character design unless executed well, and I really doubt this person executed it well.

accursed cliffhanger! Keep up the good work. We want to see more!

9055268
Both of those points were punctuation errors. While grammatical in nature I consider those a moot(Yes I know I use this word wrong) point when online, since you can't emphasize things as well as if you were using your real voice. It's generally fine in a casual sense, of course you'd never do that with a scientific essay and/or paper. But in a casual setting I see nothing wrong with punctuation errors.

On the subject of Alicorn FCs, you don't know what his character is like, so you really shouldn't judge. You'd think my character was an edgy piece of shit because she's a black dragon mage. But no, she's one of my most loving characters. And then you'd think she was a marry sue but once again, no. She get's angry, she makes mistakes, and she honestly get's bitchy more often then not.
Though I will admit, I do have a character who is exactly what you think he is. But with more story then you'd give him credit for.

On the point of exclamation marks... I have to agree. Though I do see a place for triple exclamation/question marks, I do believe they weren't needed in this case

9057327
I guess we'll just agree to disagree on this. Me arguing further won't accompolish anything.

Finally caught up, and holy throne, has this been one hell of a rollercoaster so far! Activating tracking beacon...

9052831
*Pulls out duct tape*

I'm waiting...for an explanation...

9061214
She specifically says she prefers revolvers because semi-autos have less than desirable reliability.

9061214
9061223
I don't know if I've ever stated it before, but it has a lot to do with Twilight's personality. For Twilight, the difference between a zero percent and one percent chance of jamming is massive, because you go from having no chance to putting that chance on the table, and she doesn't like gambling with a maybe, no matter how tiny that gamble may be. She'll still do it, but the nightmare scenario is when you find yourself in the middle of a job, and you need that top-performance semi-auto to work, and the universe decides to give you a massive middle finger and it somehow jams. Anyone that knows guns will tell you that scenario is extremely unlikely, but they won't say it's impossible.

9060896
Glad you like it so much! I'm looking forward to putting out more.

9064532
But not all Equestria is friends with Pinkie. So, no free lunch :(.

9056924
Yeah, but unfortunately the Nagant was hilariously unreliable, plus it required specialized ammunition, and it wasn't even designed with suppressing in mind. I made a comment about this a while back in more depth.

So I’ve been seeing this story on the recommended of my favorite story(soldier of magic)and it’s description caught my interest.
So as the good doctor says:ALLONS-Y

I want more!!! It's so good!!

Great story!
I am looking forward to new chapters.

Very nice chapter, good work. :twilightsmile:

Just reread this, and it remains as fabulous as it used to be!

9274283
Glad to hear it! I really need to get back to work on this....

Complete this and i will read

sounds too good to start then b forced to stop mid way :twilightsmile:

9442795
You'll be waiting quite a while in that case. The story isn't even close to done.

9453356
Only time those scenes will get written like that is when they matter in terms of character development or plot relevance, so not too much to worry about in that department. It is worth noting that Twilight not being a herm wouldn't have changed the inclusion of sex scenes, however.

9453370
I can tell but i am a fast reader and 30ish chapters is like 30min-1hr for me soooo rlly looking foward to more :3

9453498
Well, I'll do what I can to hopefully speed it up, but I've been slacking pretty hard. Nasty writer's block and distractions abound.

9454340
I'm not sure what you mean when you say I'm laying on the meta too much, but alright. This story wouldn't work as an OCs-only story anyway, since it...y'know, follows some of the events of the show, just in a different universe.

Login or register to comment