• Published 29th Sep 2019
  • 24,344 Views, 2,056 Comments

To: Anon, From HRH Sunbutt. - Snow



Celestia responds to the friendship lessons penned on behalf of her faithful student by the newest ponyville weirdo.

  • ...
31
 2,056
 24,344

PreviousChapters Next
From HRH Not-Queen, RE: Letter 19

Author's Note:

Letter 19: Here.

To my faithful student, Twilight Sparkle,

Sometimes it can be truly difficult to communicate what is nearest and dearest to our hearts and it can be very frightening to expose those feelings to others. This does not make you a bad pony. You're becoming a better pony day by day, and there are so many ponies happy to help you every step of the way. All you ever have to do is ask.

That said, my faithful student, I implore you to remember lessons about trust and consent, and those talks Cadence made sure to give you. Speaking of Cadence, if you should ever need advice about a very special somepony in the future, be sure you ask her before your brother. I'm told he was somewhat oblivious for awhile.

Your loving mentor,
Princess Celestia.


Dear Anon,

While I'm certain your insights are not entirely inaccurate, I have a difficult time believing that you would inflict such mortification upon Fluttershy should these missives ever see general circulation. Further, we are at least trying to help Twilight. Perhaps I should forward those magazines to her as well?

Penned by,
HRH Celestia


Dear Cadence,

NOPE. You're the Princess of Love, and that means love-making is YOUR problem. I am NOT giving my student relationship advice after last time.

Your not-involved-but-still-loving Aunt,
Celestia

PreviousChapters Next