• Published 29th Sep 2019
  • 24,318 Views, 2,056 Comments

To: Anon, From HRH Sunbutt. - Snow



Celestia responds to the friendship lessons penned on behalf of her faithful student by the newest ponyville weirdo.

  • ...
31
 2,056
 24,318

PreviousChapters Next
From HIM Applesworth I, to HRH Celestia (non-canon)

Author's Note:

This is not in reference to anything and may in fact not be canon, as much as anything is canon in this setting. I wrote it after trudging home in a 90 degree, humid day and I might be a liiiiittle tired so this seems funnier than it is. May keep, may not.

EDIT: This was inspired largely by the idea that not only did Twilight manage to make an apple realize its own existence, but the first crushed apple founded an empire and is a bit sore about being 'taken care of'. Equestria has an odd history of hammy overlords crawling out of the woodwork. It may be a little too far out of the mood of the rest of the letters, so consider this Non-Canon to any dubious continuity building up.

ABHORRENT FLESHY APPLE DEVOURING BEAST KNOWN AS CELESTIA,

Know that you may have vanquished the burgeoning empire of I, Johnny Seedington Applesworth, FIRST OF HIS NAME, for now... BUT BEWARE! For we shall have our REVENGE... Just as soon as we can find another patch of warm soil and dedicated servant ponies over whom WE MAY RULE!

And to force us to sign our surrender on pulped remains of our kingdom YOU ARE A MOST SEEDLESS, STEMLESS ABOMINATION, may your roots wither!

We shall have our REVENGE!

From the desk of,
His Imperial Majesty J. S. Applesworth I, conquerer of Kit-Zen, Grand High Macintosh, Great Ancestor Smith, etc. etc.

PS. We thank you for the mandatory therapy after our traumatic realization of consciousness and reality. We shall remember both this kindness and your service to our empire by bringing forth the day WHEN WE ARE FORCING YOUR SUBJECTS TO TEND ENTIRE ORCHARDS OF OUR EMPIRES!


Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that not all apple trees need an Apple to defend them, and sometimes it's best left well enough alone. Especially if your student's involved.

Yours,
Applejack

PS. We owed you the very land that grew our family to what it is today, and we are forever thankful. That said after today, I think we're gettin' closer to being even.

PreviousChapters Next