• Published 29th Sep 2019
  • 24,326 Views, 2,056 Comments

To: Anon, From HRH Sunbutt. - Snow



Celestia responds to the friendship lessons penned on behalf of her faithful student by the newest ponyville weirdo.

  • ...
31
 2,056
 24,326

PreviousChapters Next
From HRH Toasty Tush, RE: Letter 14

Author's Note:

Letter 14: Here.

Dear Ponyville General,

It has come to my concern that a royal asset may have exacerbated the injuries to one Rainbow Dash. Included is a royal voucher for the care of said Rainbow Dash should it require anything not covered under general Equestrian healthcare. Please include an itemized list. The funding will be taken from aforementioned asset's royal stipend, and at your leisure, you may demand and have enforced basic first aid lessons be attended by one Twilight Sparkle.

Her Royal Highness,
Princess Celestia, Raiser of the Sun, Defender of Equestria, etc. etc. et al.

To my faithful student, Twilight Sparkle,

Knowing one's limits and careful practice of uncertain skills are indeed very important lessons which I am glad you are learning, but I do hope in the future you need not learn them at the expense of the well being of yourself or others. Twilight, should Rainbow Dash require any additional healthcare, it will be provided from your stipend, and you may be required to attend a basic unicorn's first aid course at your own expense from Ponyville General. Friendship is one thing, but I take very seriously the well-being of all my little ponies.

Your loving mentor,
Princess Celestia.

Dear Anon,

While I know my student may be difficult to dissuade from a set course once decided, and while I know that you are not under any order nor requirement to mind my student and police her actions, if you have reason to believe she is a genuine danger to herself or others, please contact me immediately using the enclosed pre-prepared missive simply by tearing the pink tab from the blue bar. I will send a representative if I cannot attend myself as soon as possible.

Also, while I do not approve of violence, I understand it is necessary. Kindly smack my student upside the head the next time she decides to use high level magic with which she is not certified in a situation that is not life or death. When she demands what you are doing, you are to respond 'The ballroom Incident'. If you do this without cause, I will smack you.

Penned by,
HRH Celestia

PreviousChapters Next