• Published 29th Sep 2019
  • 24,010 Views, 2,054 Comments

To: Anon, From HRH Sunbutt. - Snow



Celestia responds to the friendship lessons penned on behalf of her faithful student by the newest ponyville weirdo.

  • ...
31
 2,054
 24,010

PreviousChapters Next
From HRH Celestia, RE: Letter 68

Author's Note:

Letter 68: Here.

Dear Mayor Ivory Scroll,

I apologize for the extensive property damage just outside of town but I was in something of a rush. A naughty denizen of one of the lower realms needed an ever so slight bit of corrective action. If it is of any consolation, I'm told that volcanic ash is incredibly fertile and following a bit of tender love and care from pegasi and earth ponies, should prove very profitable as farmland in the future.

The Crown will of course reimburse reconstruction for the resulting earthquakes, and remember that though cowering demonic beings are adorable, they are not pets. If anypony in town encounters such a refugee, please notify me or the nearest crown-licensed summoner so that they may be returned safely home outside of the blast radius.

Sincerely,
Princess Celestia


Dear Pinkie Pie,

I'm sorry to say that following an unsuccessful closure of contract your summoner's license is being called in for an audit early. I don't care how sinfully chocolatey your confectionery can be, if you can't use it responsibly you lose the privilege. Especially since now we have another plane with a restraining order against us.

Your friend,
Princess Celestia


Dear Anon,

I hope your stay in the hospital has been uneventful and pleasant. Don't worry, you aren't being held responsible for the damage outside town, or the several square acres which have been temporarily rendered volcanically active. I'll see you for movie night.

Your friend,
Celestia


Dear Halthorne Von Doomface,

I apologize again for the collateral damage to your realm, I was not aware that you had three local stellar objects of significant power when I acted. I realize that apologies do not bring back the dead, but I believe your realm was listed as one of those with active reincarnation cycles, and therefor I hope that when the council can reconvene after its next iteration, you elect to reconsider the Do-Not-Summon order.

If you need anything, do let me know via the usual channels, and I hope you are not put off of ponies permanently.

May your enemies decorate your walls,
Princess Celestia.

PreviousChapters Next